User Tag List

Thread: Philosophy Classics Nominations

Senior Member Array ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar

Exclamation Philosophy Classics Nominations

We're looking for the classic threads in this particular subforum. "Classic" in the sense of most memorable and best representing the subforum.

What you do: Post a link to your favorite thread or state clearly the name of the thread you're nominating for the classics. Choose one thread only. If you'd like to give an explanation of why you chose the thread, go for it, but state the thread you are nominating at the beginning of the post and try and keep the back and forth conversation to a minimum, otherwise I'll have to go Zerg on this mofo. Sorry to SJ, but I don't want to make it easier for Mempy to sift through the thread to tally the votes.

I chose this thread because it has classic written all over it. This thread is undeniably full of awesome."

Banned Array

I think this one should be moved here and nominated. I was fairly involved, but I went back and read it, and ROFLed.

there's that one where Sassa (I think it was him) took the universe on a long and circuitous route to figuring out just wtf he was asking, why he was asking it and wtf answer he was looking for, chastizing everyone in the proccess for their inept powers of ESP, in order to tell us he was an atheist. I can't remember the title of the thread though and I'm not even sure if Sassa started it. But it was remarkable.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen