• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If Christians Were Being Lied To, Would We/They Know It?

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, you like the church but have theological issues with it?

I like the church and love my fellow Christian, and believe them to be innocent beings to be gained in this mass deception; people who I wouldn't want to see conned out of happiness or heaven for believing in lies designed to damn them; like a wolf disguised as the shepard and I love the sheep.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Travel freely between light and darkness, laugh.

There is no light in you, for you have chosen darkness. Enjoy your chains.
So the darkness of the womb is evil?
The darkness of outer space is evil?
The darkness of these words against the white background is evil?
It is in this darkness that the meaning is conveyed, after all.

One is as blind in a room flooded with light as in one without any light. Interrogators are well aware of this.

Enjoy your delusions. You know almost nothing about me, and have no basis for evaluation.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

One is as blind in a room flooded with light as in one without any light. Interrogators are well aware of this.

Enjoy your delusions. You know almost nothing about me, and have no basis for evaluation.

You know, Native Americans called the early European settlers 'White Devils.'
What if they were right?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know, Native Americans called the early European settlers 'White Devils.'
What if they were right?
I have long wondered whether the whole "darkness is evil/light is good" perspective has encouraged racism over the centuries. It's generally the darker-skinned people who are vilified in such systems.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have long wondered whether the whole "darkness is evil/light is good" perspective has encouraged racism over the centuries. It's generally the darker-skinned people who are vilified in such systems.

It's often those viewed as 'different' are vilified, like wicked witches with green skin and the good white witch in Olde European fairy tales (or The Wizard of Oz (1939)).

wool

Permabanned

Your literal understanding of darkness and light proves my point. You have no understanding of heavenly things because you have rejected the Holy Spirit.

You sound like Nicodemus who asked "How can a man be born when he is old?"

Darkness is the absence of light, the two cannot be found in the same place. Having closed your heart to the light, you have chosen to dwell in spiritual darkness, to grope among shadows.

The world loves darkness and hates the light because the light reveals the terrible nature of sin.

2 Corinthians 6:14
14For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Coriolis, never can mankind, of itself, succeed in reaching the divine. From this point onwards I will not enter into controversy with you. Good luck. I respect you.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Original
Darkness is the absence of light, the two cannot be found in the same place. Having closed your heart to the light, you have chosen to dwell in spiritual darkness, to grope among shadows.

The world loves darkness and hates the light because the light reveals the terrible nature of sin.

2 Corinthians 6:14
14For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Coriolis, never can mankind, of itself, succeed in reaching the divine. From this point onwards I will not enter into controversy with you. Good luck. I respect you.

For argument's sake and sake of debate, let me do this.

You seem to think that quoting the Bible holds ground in a thread that's calling it a lie.

If it isn't John 8:44 that says 'The Devil is the father of all lies' then it's not for this thread fore this thread's about everything in the Bible's to fool you into his (The Devil's) damnation.

I base this idea on the idea of something lying to you to damn your soul.

This thread's theory:
I'm going to translate your own words to 'Thread' to hopefully open, yours and everybody's eyes (if they can't see my thread's p.o.v, some do). You're having a little trouble so allow me to hopefully guide you in this ma brutha/sista/fellow-forum-poster :)..

The truth is the absence of faith, the two cannot be found in the same place. Having closed your heart to the truth, you have chosen to dwell in faith, to lie among shadows.

The world's true and hates being lied to because the truth reveals nature.

John 8:44 John 8:44 Newer Thread Version (NTV)

44 You belong to your father, God, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was just like you from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The truth is the truth, you can brainwash anybody to belief what you want.