• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My blog and the ideological course of culture... to be elaborated on in the new year

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
I feel I have been especially remiss recently, but also over the course of keeping this blog. I had wished to catalog some of the better writings from my forum contributions, on various topics, and also include some small scraps of my psychological research; firstly, in order to have an easy resource, with which to refer people to specific opinions I had already developed (instead of having to re-articulate vast treatise, that can be subtly convoluted in their broad treatment of various themes), and secondly to have some dated references in the case of having any vital content within my unfinished book, plagiarized (because I would hate to be unpublished, because of having the substance of my work stolen and cut off from my authorship).

I have been remiss, because of keeping some of my postings back from this blog, primarily because of the feeling that they’ve covered such vital topics, and I really didn’t want to have to re-edit them into stand-alone essays, which they so deserved. Sometimes an exchange on a forum, can be so fortuitously framed, to allow for elucidation of one’s position, to the uncommon extent and visceral efficacy, that it can daunting to imagine rephrasing it into an independent treatise. There have been a few such posts I have written on the TypeC forum, which I have shirked the task of making them available to this blog: partly because the exchanges require the airing of dissenting interlocutors, which I don’t know how to account for, since my usual compromise for blogging my work, was to redact all other voices than my own (to avoid any possible complaints of reproducing content without the patent right to do so).

Anyway, I have decided to start excavating all the unsettling holes I have left in my blog, by working on providing some palatable form of those jewels I have been relegating, for want of time and focus on my more pressing research.

Therefore I have two immediate tasks for my blog, the first to make available one of my earliest works on scientific matters, detailing a damning critique of the Scientific ‘world-view’ and laying out the myriad fundamental errors that form the received cannon of philosophical poverty (overused phrase, but I’ll soon allude to the merit of using it), and second, finish compiling a new work, that deals, explicitly with the reincarnation of Fascism within the Global Village: SJW (social-justice-warrior) ideology... which I believe, is not an unoriginal bad idea, forging itself to be the morally-cast image,— of the hard Science’s illegitimate grab on epistemological primacy.

__
rough-sketch blurb:
Perhaps I will soon deal with the issue of the media also, and some modern critique of editorial efficacy, and how journalism is prone to giving play to the fascist demagoguery in personality, having no contiguous sense of integrity, memory, or hallmark gratitude for libertarian expression (individual morality), replaced through a new sentiment, promulgated by a networked court-of-fact, that is the insidious framing into the narrative voice.

In the realizations from the dawning, shared-aspirations of universalism, (finally redounded across the public face of institutional communications), we collectively failed to diagnose and reconstitute ‘the press’, so that it might be able to effectively police truth within this new landscape;— because by the old-world tone of narration, a court of fact can only bestow power (that also must come from some other source, ie salaciousness will require some image of integrity to consume, where originally the source of consumption was relativistic dehumanization centered around national-centrism; univeralism effectively unraveled this ‘stable’ model of news-peddling), and while the press has perpetuated this court-of-fact journalism (a relic of Nation-state propaganda, left rather adrift amidst the moral progression of the modern era), has now bred dogs of group-thinkers, thirsty for blood, who now wish to cleanse the demographic depictions of their (personal) state’s antagonism; without understanding any of the issues, and without the means of contemplating REAL compassion (not the manufactured imitation, (court-of-fact: ) empathy-compelled ‘compassion’, but with something that everyone calls “reporting”; at the least word accurately connotes the function of ‘reporting’ found in ghastly Authoritarian regimes.

No doubt these weak personalities at the center of this fascist fiasco (of a decadent culture), are so tirelessly [chanting the mantra’s of] shilling the blame onto the 1%, without an iota of self-criticism or self-reflection. The press was designed to function when states were in a perpetual war of real interests, then when public policy was shifted to mitigate the public confession of that war, the press was too crude a machine to keep up an analysis to report on those interests, refocusing any general dissent, into the matrix of ‘social issues’ that propagates the same gravity that the perpetual war that Nationalism propagated. I do think the press has promulgated the content, and ultimately the ammunition which made possible the ideological opportunism of the social-justice phenomenon, forged from the ideological gimmick of Scientism, mimicked onto the moral [and social] theater.

(I have used the words of Marshall McLuhan, Slavoj Zizek and Luigi Zoja in this post, although on these topics, their particular views could differ from mine substantially).