User Tag List

12311 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP

Default Cooperation: Islam and Christianity

Hey

I am Mustafa, a muslim. My Imam has opened our mosque to Christians, and in fact it has always been open since Allah says that it is his house for all kinds of people. Despite the fact that we wish that women respect our "rules" and wear headveil when they enter the moseque. But there was a female Christian leader who entered with her audience to learn and such about Islam without veil. So we have high tolerance.

And I have Asprgers. Once there was a Christian Aspie who converted (reverted) to Islam who said that Islam is more welcoming to Aspies. I am also Shia muslim. I feel that there is much more warmth in Shia mosques than in Sunni mosques. I've been in Churches a few times, I dont know for sure how it is there with Aspies, but according to the Aspie revertit ... I don't care. I like Christians. And Islam wants to dominate over all the religions (i belive that is equal to private aspects) of the world. But it allows for Christians to be judged by their book, their standard and not our standard (We believe in MBTI and diversity appearently and are quite scientific ). And islam is quite powerful, really, because our men are real men and we just don't see them because of inernational barriers and sanctions.

Allah says, aswel as my Imam, that we and the Christians should find to a "common word" between us so we can unite. Because we have alot more much more in common that we don't. God is one. And just being a monotheist is enough.

At Jesus birth last year, it happened that the prophet Muhammed was born at the same time or not, his birth is one of two (we follow a different callendar, it was a lucky accident). So the Imam was invited to the Church to hold a speech. And another time. I was at a peace conference with my Imam where there were Christians and Hindus and Buddhists and Sunni (we are Shia).

I think that the higher powers wants us to unite, uner one heaven, but we humans are so racist and occupied with war and money and war that we can't see all the things we have in common and so we can find a solution to what we don't agree about. We humans. Instead we look at our differences and media doesn't help and forget all our commonalities. But the Gods (Allah) wants us to unite under one heaven. Anyone seen the Chinese movie "Hero" about the warrior "Nameless". It was about that.

Just thoughts.
    Likes five sounds, Xann, themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Islam will be left behind come the unification of our species, like a snake moulting.
    tiny purple fishes run laughing through your fingers
    and you want to take her with you, to the hard land of the winter

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP

I know Buddhism very well shunyata, and you know you should wish us well. OK ... You probably do. But God is one, in all "decending religions" (Buddhism is ascending religion). But common between Buddhism Islam and Christianithy is there is a final day. There will be snakes molting and maybe after that we will get wings and become birds molting. But first there has to be a final day.

And the prophet Muhammed says my nation will divide into 73 groups (7 and 70 are holy numbers, like seven heavens) and only one will enter heaven. We have a quite intricate book called the Quran, actually. Islam and ALLAH will never diappear.

The Quran says, eveyrthing on it are dying, except the countenance of your Lord.

Peace

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Humanity will only be able to really progress once it ditches these archaic religions because they hold us back. Yes there are nice Muslims and there are nice Christians but for all the best intentions from either, they're not really helping.

who are

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    Humanity will only be able to really progress once it ditches these archaic religions because they hold us back. Yes there are nice Muslims and there are nice Christians but for all the best intentions from either, they're not really helping.
    I dunno. A vast majority of people I know are somewhat religious (I'm in the US). I tend to forget that people are actually religious when I step away from the internet and remember where I am. For the most part, I don't think I've known very many religious people who use their religion to persecute others. It's just the vocal minority that give everyone else a bad rap.
    Likes geedoenfj, MDP2525, themightyfetus liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP

So you're saying we should all become Atheists?

Atheists are not united in heart. Every Atheist is entiteled to his own "opinion" or world.

Muslims and Christians are not united at heart too, all of them, and can reach unity. And together they make up the majority of the world. The way I see it that Atheism is the fastests growing "cult" is because of ignorance of something better than can reach to unity. They believe that if they all became passively defiant, the would be no more evil. No more war. But that is childish.

Allah says, even if humans and Jinns all gathered, they couldn't do what Allah (alone) could do. Which is to unite the world under one religion (the private aspect). And that implies that Islam is made to rule the whole of the life of the human, instead of belonging to the left or the right which are human constructs instead of divine.

Peace

who are

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
    Muslims and Christians are not united at heart too, all of them, and can reach unity. And together they make up the majority of the world. The way I see it that Atheism is the fastests growing "cult" is because of ignorance of something better than can reach to unity. They believe that if they all became passively defiant, the would be no more evil. No more war. But that is childish.
    No, that is not what atheists think. You think that we think bad things will magically go away because we don't believe in a deity? I am not at all following you.
    Likes strychnine liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP

I am saying the goal is unity under one heaven.

And I am saying that Atheists are often pacifists (which is similar to being passive).

The Atheists are taking the law in their own hands (humans creation of law and such).

But the natural law is that of God, Allah, if you believe in him you will become passive and not restless and definetly not a coward whom hides behind the law (maybe a brave beind the law) and life will go smooth and .... Was it JFK the president whom got shot by a madman? That wont happen if you belive in Allah.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
    So we have high tolerance.
    Ok. Let's see...

I like Christians. And Islam wants to dominate over all the religions
    Do you see the where your tolerance just drove right off a cliff?

I am also Shia muslim. I feel that there is much more warmth in Shia mosques than in Sunni mosques.
    Get your own house in order before you criticize another religion. You have a Shia/Sunni issue - deal with that. Reach out to your Sunni counterparts - stop killing each other for openers. Then perhaps the rest of the world will believe you when you say you are a religion of peace and only desire harmony.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Ok. Let's see...

Do you see the where your tolerance just drove right off a cliff?

Get your own house in order before you criticize another religion. You have a Shia/Sunni issue - deal with that. Reach out to your Sunni counterparts before you tackle other religions, stop killing each other for openers. Then perhaps the rest of the world will believe you when you say you are a religion of peace and only desire harmony.
    IF ALLAH had willed to subdue all of humanity, he could have done that straight away. But he gave man free will so he could chose wheither he wants to follow that straight path or do good things (not what someones dormant heart says), or do bad things and end in hell. Here in this world, Muslims have no authority to kill or punish someone (unless it is a really bad case). Murder comes next the most major sin. Those who kills are NOT Shias and they are not Muslims.

The whole world is cruel and ruined, so don't tell me go fix you own house. .... As a matter of fact, I have a house. It is Mecca. Allahs house. What is yours? You follow your desire and is blown randomly by the wind here and there.