User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Psychics etc

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    This thread reminded me that I need to see my psychic.

I would say that ~70% of her specifics have been accurate. She's a good one.
    What's the point of living a life where you know what's going to happen?
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by GIjade View Post
    You might be able to prove it to yourself, but never will you be able to prove it to others.

- - - Updated - - -

do ya see the word psychiatrist in here, anyone?
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti

Predictable. Practically everyone here doesn't even consider the possibility of such existing or the explanations behind it that could create a more tangible understanding of it... Such things are immediately dismissed or mocked. A weakness of the human mind. Better to experience, observe, test. Like true scientists. There is much tossed opportunity for intrigue, I think. It's a waste to just dismiss and ridicule everything that doesn't make sense yet. Think.
    Likes Xann, Tellenbach liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Anyone know any psychics, mediums or such? Which type are they? Are there any who aren't obviously derailed?
    Psychics and mediums are contacting demons and are kind of deceiving you.
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

I would like to address a few points:

There are fake and faulty psychics.

Some of the fake just read your body language as of that moment and share really vague and non-debatable descriptions of a human being. Since they're so vague, they can be interpreted to your circumstances.

For those who may see dominant intuitives as psychics, remember that intuition is not an ability we control but rather it comes to us when we're exposed to the external stimuli. So it's not that they can get "money" so easily because the content of their intuitions are not of their entire control.

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    63X sp/so

My mom once told me that my soul was gray and depressing. I have no idea if that is psychic, but she is really into the spiritual and says she is intuitive/empath. I originally thought she was INFJ, but now I think she is ISFJ because her intuition is sensory based and she is extremely literal and doesn't understand sarcasm.

I can't tell if this psychic stuff is real or not. I guess I'll find out when I'm dead.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes magpie, Hard liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I enjoyed the Hollywood Medium episode with Melissa Joan Hart. Not sure if the guy has genuine psychic abilities but he comes across as a nice, caring individual. I'd be less skeptical if I knew for sure that he didn't know who the client is beforehand.

Here's the segment:

"Libertarians are beacons of truth; we are not tractor beams of truth. Please do not blame us for not fixing your screw-ups." wise sayings of Tellenbach the Transcendant Sage, Vol. 4.

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    My mom once told me that my soul was gray and depressing. I have no idea if that is psychic, but she is really into the spiritual and says she is intuitive/empath. I originally thought she was INFJ, but now I think she is ISFJ because her intuition is sensory based and she is extremely literal and doesn't understand sarcasm.

I can't tell if this psychic stuff is real or not. I guess I'll find out when I'm dead.
    But Ni is dependent on Se lol...

Ni cannot work alone.

I think most forms of sarcasm is just passive aggression anyway.

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    63X sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    But Ni is dependent on Se lol...

Ni cannot work alone.
    Oh I see what you're saying. But wouldn't you think that an ISFJ would be more confident in that area than an INFJ? I would also say that she's too detail oriented to be INFJ, but she is in her mid fifties.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast