User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by Chickennugget View Post
    eh just throwing random thoughts out there with no evidence If you can't find evidence, make some.
    I think is how conspiracy theories begin.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
    I think is how conspiracy theories begin.
    IKR!!! Not knowing stuff is most of the fun!!!
    Hey! Take this bomb survey about human happiness. It's pretty open-ended, and it's for a fun project I'm doing because why not?

Link:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ina...?usp=send_form

Tumblr: enfpiss

Go follow me!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chickennugget View Post
    The only part that slightly bothers me is that the kids are blind to why they're doing this. If they truly believe in the cause, then by all means, go for it! But if someone made them do it then I am disappointed. The whole point of feminism is EQUALITY. Not female superiority.
    Yeah, I'm not sure what they're promoting in terms of superiority... but i think if kids are doing this video, they should know why. Of course, I don't know if they were "made" to do it, maybe they do believe in it and understand it. One of my best friends has three daughters, and he's instilled a healthy sensibility of themselves as both female and as people who aren't boxed in by society's expectations for girls, from the time they were young.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes BluRoses, Passacaglia, KitchenFly liked this post

MBTI
    INFP

I liked it. I generally like videos of kids being disobedient or obscene or whatever, even if they're silly and staged, as this one was.

By the way, the kiddy video in the link in the OP was edited down to half its original length. Here's the full-length original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw

Also, here is an anti-feminist parody of the video, just for laughs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgNV3FbottE
    Likes KitchenFly, Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    What types do you see the two downright condescending empowered women as being? @Rasofy
    Heh, there's not much data, but let's see. (typism alert)

First woman is laughing, but there's no joke. ESFP 7w6
    Second woman seems bossy and way overconfident about the proper way to raise a child. ENTJ 8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Heh, there's not much data, but let's see. (typism alert)

First woman is laughing, but there's no joke. ESFP 7w6
    Second woman seems bossy and way overconfident about the proper way to raise a child. ENTJ 8w7
    Wow that's interesting I agree with the first one and will rethink the second one, you maybe correct Rasofy. Thanks.
    Likes Rasofy liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

Disgraceful. Shameless degenerates.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by YUI View Post
    Also, here is an anti-feminist parody of the video, just for laughs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgNV3FbottE

I don't think its right to have girls swear like that especially if they really have no idea what they're saying, now after the video they don't care using it. ugh. Like it's really really obvious to the opposers of feminism that misogyny is worse than swearing but there's a lot of people out there both feminist or not who hate swearing and you can easily make an assumption that they don't care about your side and they're right and that just leads to nothing solved.

I agree that the message can only be achieved partially and only focused on should girls be using the fuck word? Honestly, there shouldn't be any age restriction but only when the girl totally knows what it means and how severe it is and in my opinion, use the word when it actually matters.