User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Permabanned

Is this feminist though? It isn't pushing girls into STEM, it's just shaming 7 year old girls for been girly.
    Likes five sounds liked this post

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

i hate comparative morality. so much. like this is so much worse than that? oh! point proven!

of fucking course misogyny is worse than cursing! does that mean we should have little girls say fuck a lot on camera and praise them for it? ehhh
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak, Mane, Hard, Crabs, N/A liked this post

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    i hate comparative morality. so much. like this is so much worse than that? oh! point proven!

of fucking course misogyny is worse than cursing! does that mean we should have little girls say fuck a lot on camera and praise them for it? ehhh
    Here's someone talking a bit of sense.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    This is one of the dumbest trends going on right now. Oh wow, X group has it worse so now group Z has to shut up about everything? Huh? How does that even help group X? It strikes me as punitive measures against group Z that doesn't even do anything to address the problems of group X.

There's a lot of people pushing this who have no idea about how massively it's going to fail. The only people in group Z that are ever going to go along with this are the masochists of group Z, or the ones that don't recognize it for what it is.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Mane, five sounds, Hard, N/A liked this post

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    This is one of the dumbest trends going on right now. Oh wow, X group has it worse so now group Z has to shut up about everything? Huh? How does that even help group X? It strikes me as punitive measures against group Z that doesn't even do anything to address the problems of group X.

There's a lot of people pushing this who have no idea about how massively it's going to fail. The only people in group Z that are ever going to go along with this are the masochists of group Z, or the ones that don't recognize it for what it is.
    All in all nothing like mentioning the f**king IRA to try and shut up a poster on this very forum.

Default Little Girls Unleash F-Bombs For Feminism

I liked the YouTube video when I was that age i utilised the F__k word in some conversations within some contexts and found the power of it quite enjoyable and kinda power full.

It's only a video on YouTube , and it's only the F_ck word, I think content in context, this video is ok. If it was a presentation within a school hall assembly then I would think the message could have been delivered in a more adult phycological manner with a cleaner potent understanding delivered. And I most likely would have thought the school could have done a better job in teaching how to deliver an effective message.

If it was on Free to air TV then I would have thought well thats not quite appropriate that should be on YouTube or in some selective viewing environment.

As for the 2w1 rosy look alike at the end of the clip she has an attitude problem but then again most disintegrated 2's that have gone to 8 have a major attitude problem and seek to shock to get there half baked biases viewed and embraced. And they are quite happy to work hard towards manipulating others and even bulling those who are smaller or weaker than them self to get there way. I guess there is the logic of being big and fat, it's easier to intimidate other with the surface based appearance of strength and power.

"Anyway Iv got better things to do, apparently there are a set of YouTube videos of dogs jerking of with there front paws,. I gotta see that..."

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    All in all nothing like mentioning the f**king IRA to try and shut up a poster on this very forum.
    How is mentioning the IRA trying to "silence" someone? People have a very odd definition of that word these days.

Can you explain why it's wrong and offensive for me to mention the IRA when it's not part of the discussion previously, but you can bring up Israel in reference to statistics about hate crimes? Like, what the hell do hate crimes in the U.S. have to do with Palestinians?

I didn't do anything you didn't do.

And yes, I do consider it a tad hypocritical for an Irish person to condemn Israel for using terrorism against the British. I'm not necessarily saying that either are right, but they really did kind of do the same thing there.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Passacaglia liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

The only part that slightly bothers me is that the kids are blind to why they're doing this. If they truly believe in the cause, then by all means, go for it! But if someone made them do it then I am disappointed. The whole point of feminism is EQUALITY. Not female superiority.
    Hey! Take this bomb survey about human happiness. It's pretty open-ended, and it's for a fun project I'm doing because why not?

Link:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ina...?usp=send_form

Tumblr: enfpiss

Go follow me!
    Likes KitchenFly liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Chickennugget View Post
    The whole point of feminism is EQUALITY. Not female superiority.
    How does the video promote female superiority?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
    How does the video promote female superiority?
    eh just throwing random thoughts out there with no evidence If you can't find evidence, make some.
    Hey! Take this bomb survey about human happiness. It's pretty open-ended, and it's for a fun project I'm doing because why not?

Link:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ina...?usp=send_form

Tumblr: enfpiss

Go follow me!
    Likes Passacaglia liked this post