• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The divine calling

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Who have experienced this?
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was just randomly laying in bed like any normal afternoon
i started to think about the connection to the source and i wished that i would meet the source of all this beautiful creations,all this energy running through us all,all these vibrations people emit and the vibrations of every living organism

without warning it felt like gravity was pushing down on me,I tried fighting it until my ni kicked in"let it flow Byron,let the divine flow" and in my experience listening to my dominant function has always been priority one,but i questioned it this time,what was this gravity i was exposed to? I know i took my meds an hour before,i'm not in a psychotic state,I barely feel emotions,i barely feel any paranoia,no,this feeling,iv'e felt it before years before when i was a mere child,then i succumbed to the gravity,the vibrations around grew ecstatic and chaotic,but this is how its supposed to be,something complex as this is always chaotic then i saw myself from up high,I saw that I was a mere speck of dust in the universe I felt all the enormous energy in the universe ,yes Iv'e experienced this feeling its similar to when I discovered the link between the piano and chess and how i created my own numerical chess board with so many universal laws,this was the divine speaking to me,the divine calling finally came to me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

recently i received more information from my Ni leading me to an email from The Art of Ancient wisdom which was a detailed email about The Lightworkers,I realize i'm not alone there are others like me ,there must be! Iv'e always felt alone in this chaotic world though Iv'e met a few exceptional people in my life,astrology,numerology,the bible and many other ancient instruments and teachings have led me to the conclusion that Im indeed endowed with special spiritual talents,intellectually I'm gifted and talented as of yet Iv'e felt an uneasiness this negative vibes I'm getting I'm struggling to eradicate from my being so now I'm considerably weaker than I used to be I can hardly access the energy from the source now,but no doubt I'm sure in time when the source deems necessary it will grant me entry once again to overcome my obstacles and i feel the time is near,so I took this time today to try and make others aware that the divine source of all things wants us to become aware of its existence and yes this is coming from an INTJ E4w3,as Iv'e seen it on Typology, most of the intjs here arent aware of their true capabilities and their existence on this earth but thats going abit out of context here

my goal is to make you who are not aware, well just aware of the coming days ahead,its going to be a hard month but its a month we can reflect on,

this is coming from a 17 year old INTJ E4w3 stuck in a world of chaos and splendor ,if you ever receive the divine calling that feels like getting sucked intoa different void dont fight it, accept it and flow with it,you will receive universal understanding ;)