User Tag List

First 15556364656667 Last

Results 641 to 650 of 743

  1. #641
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    God Exists, Bitches.

  2. #642
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default



    Is somebody drunk?

  3. #643
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Today is Sunday... maybe there was some extra blood of Christ involved. But we're not going to flame Lark about him using "Bitches" to help explain God's existence. I'm a Believer now I don't know about you.

  4. #644
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    LMAO lark!



    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    What needs to be elaborated on?

    I don't see what's difficult about this...

    It is extremely easy to reconcile Christianity with the Big Bang and evolution.
    The point is to support your argument with some sort of explanation.

    Asking for an explanation, does not mean I find the it difficult to understand, I merely ask to collect a better understanding.

  5. #645
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    LMAO lark!





    The point is to support your argument with some sort of explanation.

    Asking for an explanation, does not mean I find the it difficult to understand, I merely ask to collect a better understanding.
    "Bitches" but also "God Exists"

    Crystal clear.

  6. #646
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post


    Is somebody drunk?
    Not drunk, just one righteous mofo if ever there was one God righteous mofo.

    Bring the funk.

  7. #647
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    The point is to support your argument with some sort of explanation.
    My point is, "Why?"

    I've done it before; therefore, I know it can be done; therefore, what is interesting about doing so, at least for me?

    I'm not a Christian trying to proselytize to the masses in order to save them from Eternal Damnation or anything.

    It's easy to reconcile Christianity with the Big Bang and evolution, but that doesn't mean it interests me anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Asking for an explanation, does not mean I find the it difficult to understand, I merely ask to collect a better understanding.
    Fuckin a... alright... you've appealed to my weak spot... here it goes...

    So, God made the Big Bang happen ~14B years ago, the universe has been expanding ever since then, ~4.3B years ago the Earth formed from elements in space, gravity, and whatever other natural forces may have been involved, and, sometime between now and then, life began evolving on it.

    A little over 2,000 years ago, one of these life forms that evolved, happened to be born in a manger in Bethlehem to a virgin named Mary, and this Being was actually God's Only Begotten Son, sent to sacrifice his life for the forgiveness of our sins. Three wise men visited him when he was born. So did an angel.



    ----------------




  8. #648
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    My point is, "Why?"

    I've done it before; therefore, I know it can be done; therefore, what is interesting about doing so, at least for me?

    I'm not a Christian trying to proselytize to the masses in order to save them from Eternal Damnation or anything.

    It's easy to reconcile Christianity with the Big Bang and evolution, but that doesn't mean it interests me anymore.



    Fuckin a... alright... you've appealed to my weak spot... here it goes...

    So, God made the Big Bang happen ~14B years ago, the universe has been expanding ever since then, ~4.3B years ago the Earth formed from elements in space, gravity, and whatever other natural forces may have been involved, and, sometime between now and then, life began evolving on it.

    A little over 2,000 years ago, one of these life forms that evolved, happened to be born in a manger in Bethlehem to a virgin named Mary, and this Being was actually God's Only Begotten Son, sent to sacrifice his life for the forgiveness of our sins. Three wise men visited him when he was born. So did an angel.



    ----------------



    God Damnit!!!

    The Shepards God Damnit!!!

    Without the Shepards it makes no damn sense at all!!!

  9. #649
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    God Damnit!!!

    The Shepards God Damnit!!!

    Without the Shepards it makes no damn sense at all!!!
    Oh, I'm sorry...

    Shepherds were involved too...


    -----------------

    ------------------

    ------------

    --




  10. #650
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry...

    Shepherds were involved as well.



    See how it makes perfect sense now? Its difficult to argue with that, big bang or no big bang.

    NB for a Nietzsche fan you do seem kinda serious at times, you grand or what's up with yah?
    Last edited by Survive & Stay Free; 01-16-2011 at 08:40 PM. Reason: add NB

Similar Threads

  1. Let's see how good you guys are
    By Anamalech in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 12:50 AM
  2. I don't know how much more I can take.
    By Haphazard in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 11:15 PM
  3. I really don't know how I feel about this...
    By Wade Wilson in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 07:21 PM
  4. Let's see how this goes...
    By whiteraven in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 08:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO