User Tag List

First 234561454 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    ^ seriously tho.

btw, don't read all that nibiru, sumerians, zacharia stuff unless u want to be disoriented for a few days. if u have an important event comin up, by all means, we came from from an amoeba and electricity.
    It's all a bunch of wacked out tin foil hat stuff, I heard all about it years ago on Art Bell's show. Granted, all creation myths are nutty but the whole planet x thing is pretty far out.

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    It's all a bunch of wacked out tin foil hat stuff, I heard all about it years ago on Art Bell's show. Granted, all creation myths are nutty but the whole planet x thing is pretty far out.

u know nasa discovered the 10th planet right?

NASA - 10th Planet Discovered

I mean, this theory existed before this planet was found. And it hasn't changed at all like the big bang theory has. So according to the scientific method, so far the original big bang theory has been eliminated (because it had to change so many times as new evidence was found), while the Nibiru theory has not because all evidence so far supports it.

In the end, "science" doesn't want to believe the Nibiru theory, for the same reasons they choose to mock religion with. But this time, they mock the scientific process out of belief. Same as what they claim "religion" does to them.

I mean, this theory existed before this planet was found. And it hasn't changed at all like the big bang theory has. So according to the scientific method, so far the original big bang theory has been eliminated (because it had to change so many times as new evidence was found), while the Nibiru theory has not because all evidence so far supports it.

In the end, "science" doesn't want to believe the Nibiru theory, for the same reasons they choose to mock religion with. But this time, they mock the scientific process out of belief. Same as what they claim "religion" does to them.
    Eris is a kuiper belt object, an icy little rock, there are a bunch of them.

You're not being serious are you? You must be messing with me. :confused:

This is nothig special becuse in the last few years they have found many objects in the belt. So becuase of that there should be much more then 10 planets.
    Because of this they have created new classification that says that new bodys and Pluto that is similar to them are not planets but huge chunks of ice and dust and that they are nothing more than the biggest pieces of the belt.

MBTI
    enfp

Eris is a kuiper belt object, an icy little rock, there are a bunch of them.

You're not being serious are you? You must be messing with me. :confused:

dood. its bigger than pluto tho. and how did sumerians know about planet x/nibiru 6000 years before NASA did?

im half messin with you. but i seriously don't understand why the nibiru theory isn't objectively considered to be more believable than the big bang theory. the nibiru theory is actually historically supported pretty well and supports the east african human roots theory, and population demographic shifts pretty well. but its kind of crazy to believe all that. in the end, i believe that people believe what they want to believe.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

im half messin with you. but i seriously don't understand why the nibiru theory isn't objectively considered to be more believable than the big bang theory.
    Mainly because hearsay isn't considered science. But that's just the official reason. That's just what they want you to believe.

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Mainly because hearsay isn't considered science. But that's just the official reason. That's just what they want you to believe.
    LOL

but the big bang theory is hearsay too.

i just realized what a weird word heresay is. shouldn't it be overthere say? bc u heard it somewhere else?

LOL

i just realized what a weird word heresay is. shouldn't it be overthere say? bc u heard it somewhere else?

MBTI
    ENTP

LOL

Captain Obvious to the rescue:

"hearsay" --> one simply hears something and then repeats (says) it to someone else, without the intermediate reflection on that something's truth-value or credibility
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

LOL. I was going to say that he seemed like an adorable little stoner.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love