• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mantras for Meditation

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
two weeks ago I started a daily meditation practice and have been doing it three times a day for ten minutes each session every day. I wanted to see what would happen if I meditated every day.

First it was visualizations but recently I've been coming up with mantras that activate my heart energy.

Right now it's

I AM ALL LOVE, HA HA HA HA
and I visualize a giant bear giving hugs and protecting the world and it's people.

I AM ALL LOVE HA HA HA
Some think love is corny
that is not love
love is the coolest thing
I AM ALL LOVE HA HA HA

go ahead and share your mantras as they change and transform through your meditative experience.

levinlady

MBTI Type
ENTp
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
so
W-wait do you chant all that? Or read it? XD

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"I leave a piece of myself in all I do so it's easier to feel the light"

levinlady

MBTI Type
ENTp
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
so
I usually just chant chakra chants with headphones on, with music that puts me back in the zone. But sometimes I will tape pictures of inspiring eyes to my wall and recite certain things in front of the eyes. For some days when I'm raging, I chant fuck until I feel better.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
This person is not worth prison time.

Breath in, breathe out.