• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tarot Based Thread

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Self Explanatory Tarot Based Thread.

Pull a card and record your thoughts, ideas, etc.

I pulled the QUEEN OF SWORDS.

The QUEEN OF SWORDS does not suffer fools. She comes off as bossy and to the point. Her words can be acrid and bitter, after all words are wielded by thoughts as swords...our thoughts effect others by our words.

She could be a man or a woman.

She does not suffer fools but is that wise considering that she may be a fool herself for being so honest and blunt?

Lesson: Truth is best served luke-warm. The key is that we are "one." Advice which harms even if truthful and honest is not good for the soul and the spirit. Self-respect is also associated with the QUEEN OF SWORDS. She encourages us to be strong within the mental realm. Have we been too much in our hearts? Our heart's desire is not always what is best for us. The QUEEN OF SWORDS begs the question: do we walk the middle path?

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Mole

Permabanned
The Tarot, Astrology and MBTI all induce a pleasant trance state where we are vulnerable to suggestion.

Such a trance state is pleasurable because it puts our critical mind to sleep for a while, and we can accept without criticism whatever is suggested to us.

We seek such trance states as a relief from emotional pain.

But if we wish to grow up we need to learn to think critically which produces cognitive dissonance which is emotionally painful.

And the Tarot, Astrology and MBTI put off the need to grow up.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Self Explanatory Tarot Based Thread.

Pull a card and record your thoughts, ideas, etc.

I pulled the QUEEN OF SWORDS.

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

She looks restless. Also like she's not actually wearing the crown.
What's up with the dogs?
Pentacles are the only suit not depicted in this particular card. I wonder why they left them out.

I've always found court cards hard to read. Is it advice for how you are? How you should or shouldn't be? Some other person in your life? I don't even know.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
The Tarot, Astrology and MBTI all induce a pleasant trance state where we are vulnerable to suggestion.

Such a trance state is pleasurable because it puts our critical mind to sleep for a while, and we can accept without criticism whatever is suggested to us.

We seek such trance states as a relief from emotional pain.

But if we wish to grow up we need to learn to think critically which produces cognitive dissonance which is emotionally painful.

And the Tarot, Astrology and MBTI put off the need to grow up.

i appreciate your response. most of the day i'm doing mostly analytically work so i like to lean on the tarot to induce this trance state and hypnotize myself in to relaxing. i don't base actual decisions on it but i find it a good way to explore my subjective state. i appreciate your response. it shows concert for your fellow people and it's always healthy to lean on the side of skepticism.

- - - Updated - - -

She looks restless. Also like she's not actually wearing the crown.
What's up with the dogs?
Pentacles are the only suit not depicted in this particular card. I wonder why they left them out.

I've always found court cards hard to read. Is it advice for how you are? How you should or shouldn't be? Some other person in your life? I don't even know.

i see them as weighted cards of the suit meaning that they are more significant samples from the population of let's say for example the suit of swords - the one in this instance.

LonestarCowgirl

No thank you. Not this time. There isn't a card, a star, or an incantation powerful enough to heal me and change my life the way Jesus did. Just give me Jesus.

Mole

Permabanned
No thank you. Not this time. There isn't a card, a star, or an incantation powerful enough to heal me and change my life the way Jesus did. Just give me Jesus.

I'd love to give you Jesus, but which one?

Jesus the Jewish Messiah, regected by Judaism because he failed to drive out the Romans.

Or perhaps Jesus the Christ, a Roman God, who in return rejected the Jews.