User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INxJ

Love

It's really nice, but that doesn't contribute towards my comprehension of it.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Women giving birth. It's just stunning that the female body can do that. I still have trouble believing I was built to do that by nature.
    That is scary - luckily, I have large hips. So if push comes to shove - and it just might in that case - I'm prepared.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Kukuro and Sudoku. I hate them with the power of a thousand blazing suns because they taunt me with their incomprehensibility.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Kukuro and Sudoku. I hate them with the power of a thousand blazing suns because they taunt me with their incomprehensibility.
    Hmmm, gotta admit that I have never really given them a serious try. I should!!!! But if you can't stand them, they would probably drive me to .
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Love

It's really nice, but that doesn't contribute towards my comprehension of it.
    Love boggles my mind, too....but in a great, oh-so-lovely way.

And I am thankful every day that I have been able to experience it and continue to do so!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Hmmm, gotta admit that I have never really given them a serious try. I should!!!! But if you can't stand them, they would probably drive me to .
    Oh yes! Prepare for the tears! lol I don't know what possessed me to bother with puzzles that required algorithms, but I couldn't help myself. Only to have them completely defeat me.

MBTI
    ENFJ

The thing that boggles my mind is that people don't stop and realize how amazing all the small things in life are. If they did we'd be much happier and peaceful and willing to work together. Stop and really and truly listen to a child giggling or watch a dog sleeping or the ocean waves or snow falling. It's all so amazing and humbling.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    The thing that boggles my mind is that people don't stop and realize how amazing all the small things in life are. If they did we'd be much happier and peaceful and willing to work together. Stop and really and truly listen to a child giggling or a dog sleeping or the ocean waves or snow falling. It's all so amazing and humbling.
    I totally agree. When I used to saddle up my horse and go riding, it was wonderful to be out in the quiet, and by moving so slowly, I could see all of the beautiful little flowers that bloomed by the side of the road. I would never have known they were there otherwise.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    The thing that boggles my mind is that people don't stop and realize how amazing all the small things in life are.
    AGREED!!!!!

MBTI
    xNFP

What boggles my mind is why my dog acts like a total fart and yet farts even worse when he eats potato salad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, sorry, I had another ESFP moment. DOH!!!!!

I need that after I reach a philosophical overload.

Whew okay, I'm normal again. Sorry, pray continue.