User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Default The Satanic Bible-Source of Personal Inspiration

I wasn't aware that we could have threads representing religions that we draw inspiration from.

The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey is a spiritual book that I have often looked to in times of spiritual need.

I just love Satan so much that I thought I'd honor him in this thread (yes, I'm serious and will provide scripture and personal testimonies).

To start I'd like to quote from the The Nine Satanic Statements, specifically #7 .

7. "Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often
    worse than those that walk on all‐fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual
    and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!"

Man as just another animal is a central belief in my philosophical outlook. Once mankind began to see itself as ABOVE other animals and ABOVE Nature itself, is when, I believe, we started becoming more and more out of harmony with the Earth.

Man is not special, IMO, and like #7 suggests, we are, almost irrefutably, the most destructive. Once we look at humans as animals, I think we begin to make much more sense. Our base desires, urges, proclivities, etc. *

And, as the seventh Satanic Statement suggests, we are also capable of some of the greatest good. More on that later.

ok, that's enogh for now. More inspiration from Satan to come!
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Book of Fire:The Infernal Diatribe, Verse 5:

Before none of your printed idols do I bend in acquiescence, and he who saith
    “thou shalt” to me is my mortal foe!

To me, this contains the idea of blindly accepting ANY faith, including Satanism. And whenever a religion or authority figure decries, "Thou Shalt!," I always question it. It is the eternal skeptic in me that rises to these commandments. Sometimes there is sage advice in them, sometimes commandments are from the mouths of those with ulterior motives. And nearly always, commandments are never black and white.

"Thou shalt not kill" what if someone has a knife to your child and you are a trained sniper with a targeting reticle on their apricot? (apricot=sniper terminology for the brain stem, a perfect shot there is instant death, simultaneously killing all involuntary motor functions of a body, making any movement after a kill impossible)

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

lol
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes swordpath liked this post

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    "Thou shalt not kill" what if someone has a knife to your child and you are a trained sniper with a targeting reticle on their apricot? (apricot=sniper terminology for the brain stem, a perfect shot there is instant death, simultaneously killing all involuntary motor functions of a body, making any movement after a kill impossible)
    If a thief is struck or killed as he is breaking in, and you feel your life is in danger, there shall be no guilt incurred. ~Exodus 22:2-3
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes cm81 liked this post

It's amazing though that rape isn't in the ten commandments.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Yeah, there is no word for rape in the Bible, though there are words that describe it.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

Seems like rape didn't exist back then. It was just called sex.
    Likes johnnyyukon liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    If a thief is struck or killed as he is breaking in, and you feel your life is in danger, there shall be no guilt incurred. ~Exodus 22:2-3
    Heeyy, good to know. So does that mean the Ten Commandments are kind of a gray area?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Heeyy, good to know. So does that mean the Ten Commandments are kind of a gray area?
    Thou shalt not murder means cold-blooded murder. Killing for war or defense is not considered murder.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes cm81 liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

More from the First Book of Satan (Fire)

The Infernal Diatribe, Verse 1:

1. In this arid wilderness of steel and stone I raise up my voice that you may hear.
    To the East and to the West I beckon. To the North and to the South I show a
    sign proclaiming: Death to the weakling, wealth to the strong!

As harsh as this sounds, I read this as the World being a very cruel place and to navigate it and be successful in it, you have to be strong, both mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Of course, one could always retreat from the World and become a monk/nun, but I am not ready for that.