• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

JohnnyYukonism-The One True Religion

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And like, everyone ever said, "Johnny, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

and Johnny said unto him "I, Johnny (that's me), am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

And everyone was like, "Yo, radical, what do I have to do?"

and Johnny said, "Everything I say, and you can start by depositing bags of money into my PayPal account."

Verily I say unto thee, forsake not my PayPal account, and thou shalt be welcome into the Kingdom of Heaven 'n shit.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have serious issues regarding money, I've noticed.

Why is that?

Have you been used that way by many?

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=6336]AphroditeGoneAwry[/MENTION], you didn't get the joke

iNtrovert

MBTI Type
Ni
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And like, everyone ever said, "Johnny, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

and Johnny said unto him "I, Johnny (that's me), am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

And everyone was like, "Yo, radical, what do I have to do?"

and Johnny said, "Everything I say, and you can start by depositing bags of money into my PayPal account."

Verily I say unto thee, forsake not my PayPal account, and thou shalt be welcome into the Kingdom of Heaven 'n shit.

You know if you follow this to its logical conclusion you get betrayed by one of your followers, beaten till the flesh falls from your bonesn, and nailed to a cross.:rly???: This happens all while your mother watches, people mock and spit on you, cheering as you die.:party2: I would say you would then rise from the dead but the joke seems to imply that you are just a fraud and not actually the messiah so that's just going suck for you because you're really going to be dead.:9436: Not only that but you would be a bad fraud because the whole reason you died was because people found out. Did I mention all of your friends would die horrible deaths trying to keep the scam going? Then thousands of years from now people would continue to mock you very existence. In fact someone will probally joke about your horrible death and the deaths of all that ever loved you on a public forum.:laugh: Pretending to be the messiah…not even once bro.:nono:

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know if you follow this to its logical conclusion you get betrayed by one of your followers, beaten till the flesh falls from your bonesn, and nailed to a cross.:rly???: This happens all while your mother watches, people mock and spit on you, cheering as you die.:party2: I would say you would then rise from the dead but the joke seems to imply that you are just a fraud and not actually the messiah so that's just going suck for you because you're really going to be dead.:9436: Not only that but you would be a bad fraud because the whole reason you died was because people found out. Did I mention all of your friends would die horrible deaths trying to keep the scam going? Then thousands of years from now people would continue to mock you very existence. In fact someone will probally joke about your horrible death and the deaths of all that ever loved you on a public forum.:laugh: Pretending to be the messiah…not even once bro.:nono:

I am ready. God is Love. I have seen the Light!

Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!

Can I get an amen?
Can I get a hallelujah?
thank you, Jesus.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can pay you in nifty pencil drawings, or in snarky remarks. I leave it up to you to decide which.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can pay you in nifty pencil drawings, or in snarky remarks. I leave it up to you to decide which.

Johnnyism takes all forms of charity. Especially if it's in 20 dollar bills or higher.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I cast thee out!

Unless you want to sign up for our "Johnny is Lord" payment plan of only 199.99 a month! Only 9 spots left!
dude, I only let you think you're a god above me, but really I am a goddess above you.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No, no, no. YOU are not Lord. image.jpg

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am ready. God is Love. I have seen the Light!

Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!

Can I get an amen?
Can I get a hallelujah?
thank you, Jesus.

Break bread with the son and ye shall receive. Before doing so, I must ask thou --

1-The-Jesus-Bro.png

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry, Johnny, I already have automatic payments going to another savior service, they have pretty good ratings in consumer reports and they sent me a free football phone. Can you beat that?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry, Johnny, I already have automatic payments going to another savior service, they have pretty good ratings in consumer reports and they sent me a free football phone. Can you beat that?

Fuck yes I can!

Just give me the name and address of your current Saviour Service, and I will, um, beat the competition.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fuck yes I can!

Just give me the name and address of your current Saviour Service, and I will, um, beat the competition.

Kewl!...

His Holiness, Pope Francis
Apostolic Palace
00120 Vatican City

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Break bread with the son and ye shall receive. Before doing so, I must ask thou --

1-The-Jesus-Bro.png

How dare thou question My hoisting, mortal?

I hoisteth daily, and consume some unleavened bread (too many carbs for a bulking phase, verily I say unto thee), yes, but primarily Prairie Chicken for breakfast, slaughtered by mine personal Hight Priest, in Holy (or unHoly, depending on My mood) fashion.

I might have like, a Mana smoothie, right before I hoisteth. I like a handfull of frozen raspberries, yummmee!

The Mighty Buffalo when it is time to sup, in like, these nice little steak cuts for the rest of the day. Well sometimeseth, I shall consume them in a dried form, whilst sipping Yak milk by the gallon. And resteth oft, like every day is the freaking 7th (Thine Lord does whatsoever pleaseth He).

Thou Lord (me) is trying to putteth on some serious weighteth, and shit.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kewl!...

His Holiness, Pope Francis
Apostolic Palace
00120 Vatican City

I shall visit His Holiness (really?? that little wimp doesn't deserve capitalization, I'm not doin' that crap from now on) and convince him with my new friend and Holy Weapon of Persuasion that you just can't beat (a pope hat on the other hand, and the contents...) my low, low prices on Soul Solicitation!!!

PD03gVM.jpg