• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Captain Kirk's Philosophy of Life

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sometimes you on bridge -

kirk-command.jpg

Other times, bridge on you!

kirkdeath.jpg

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is vulgar.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've tagged all in my friends list. Question: is something vulgar about the OP?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've tagged all in my friends list. Question: is something vulgar about the OP?

No, [MENTION=22109]Evee[/MENTION] is just sensitive. He gets sunburned from leaving a light bulb on.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]As a Star Trek fan, I found this funny and I have no idea why! Maybe it's just being familiar with Kirk's character that did it. He finally faced his Kobayashi Maru.

Mole

Permabanned
Vulgarity and Poison

This is vulgar.

The vulgar despise the good and beautiful. The vulgar hate the spontaneous and joyful psyche. The vulgar huddle together, marinating in their vulgarity. The vulgar insist on smearing the world with their vulgarity until the outer world is a reflection of their inner world.

Vulgarity is like the red streak on the back of a poisonous Red Back spider. Vulgarity warns us of the poison within.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
And sometimes buried under rocks...... but we don't talk about that one too much.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]As a Star Trek fan, I found this funny and I have no idea why! Maybe it's just being familiar with Kirk's character that did it. He finally faced his Kobayashi Maru.

He failed it. But it really wasn't an undefeatable position. Kirk and Picard shouldn't have given Soran a chance to get away in the first place. They should have just jumped him without explanation.

Kirk's last words were a George Takei quote: "Oh My."
1_8.gif

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
He failed it. But it really wasn't an undefeatable position. Kirk and Picard shouldn't have given Soran a chance to get away in the first place. They should have just jumped him without explanation.

Kirk's last words were a George Takei quote: "Oh My."
1_8.gif

They should have.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ha that was funny.