A wannabe dog

Default Humans are social creatures

Agree or disagree?

That's not a matter of opinion...
    Likes prplchknz, Video, Hard, johnnyyukon liked this post

A wannabe dog

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    That's not a matter of opinion...
    No, I posted this thread because I am trying to gain insights into something. I love being alone at times but people say it's unhealthy. I was thinking my needs probably differ from most people. Most people tend to get depressed when alone but I tend to feel happier when alone. I am not sure why people kept nagging me to be more social and why they described being alone as unhealthy, and hence I wanna gain some insights into this by hearing about people's opinions on this.

If the majority's opinions conflicts with my own opinion and if being alone all the time is really considered an unhealthy lifestyle, then I might re-consider my own opinions and try to be more social in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    No, I posted this thread because I am trying to gain insights into something. I love being alone at times but people say it's unhealthy. I was thinking my needs probably differ from most people. Most people tend to get depressed when alone but I tend to feel happier when alone. I am not sure why people kept nagging me to be more social and why they described being alone as unhealthy, and hence I wanna gain some insights into this by hearing about people's opinions on this.

If the majority's opinions conflicts with my own opinion and if being alone all the time is really considered an unhealthy lifestyle, then I might re-consider my own opinions and try to be more social in future.
    Most people's opinions differ because human beings are social creatures. You will find out soon enough if you continue to be alone all the time.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post

Some have very low capacity for sociability, and for them aloneness is natural.

If you find you desire company, seek company; why overwrite your needs with others'? Bad Fe.
    Likes Destiny liked this post

I wonder what triggered extroversio and introversion.

It probably isn't evolutionary because if that is so either the introverrs or the extroverts would have extinct by now.

*Calla Richard Dawkins*

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post

It probably isn't evolutionary because if that is so either the introverrs or the extroverts would have extinct by now.

*Calla Richard Dawkins*
    Why would one line have gone extinct? Extraverts are stronger with introverts behind them.

*Calla Richard Dawkins*
    Diversity is stronger, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Diversity is stronger, man.
    Tell that to the niandathals and the humans who used to have tails. And those long headed south american homo sapiens.

Tell that to the niandathals and the humans who used to have tails. And those long headed south american homo sapiens.

Those were different species, not different members of the same.