User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny-Love View Post
    When I was baptized with the Holy Spirit at church, I physically felt an impartation of power that the Bible talks about. I would describe it as a supernatural high that goes on and on and leads.

I'm not a perfect person. My head isn't perfect. However, my heart feels strongly led to do right by people; including people that hurt me. I feel with all of my heart, God loves everyone, unconditionally.

Jesus truly was an amazing man.
    Greater love has no one than this: to lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13)

Before I received the Holy Spirit, I wasn't that way. I'm not who I was.
    It is amazing isn't it the deep effect religion has on our psyche. Psyche is Ancient Greek for soul. So it amazing the deep effect religion has on our soul.

MBTI
    ENTP

I feel this thread is ignoring the more important questions, like "What effect does cheese have on the development of roses?"

Quote Originally Posted by Amalie Muller View Post
    I feel this thread is ignoring the more important questions, like "What effect does cheese have on the development of roses?"
    I think you're trying to push my buttons, and it's working. But you're pushing the wrong buttons.

You're driving me crazy

@Bullet: Pentecostal is not my cup of tea. I'm nondenominational charismatic. My pastor is Joel Osteen.
    Last edited by LonestarCowgirl; 09-09-2014 at 12:30 AM. Reason: spelling

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Not sure, I would like to know. I didn't grow up in a religious family but did go to a Catholic school from kindergarten to eighth grade and we can say it wasn't a good fit for me. Too much guilt, too many rules and they weren't open enough to the fact that not all people are the same but they should still be respected.

I don't think I'm entirely closed off to the idea of religion, it just needs to be fair and accepting of the people who practice it and those who don't. To me, religion should be something to make you feel good and guide you through life. I do NOT believe atheists have no morals and are all going to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_Red View Post
    Not sure, I would like to know. I didn't grow up in a religious family but did go to a Catholic school from kindergarten to eighth grade and we can say it wasn't a good fit for me. Too much guilt, too many rules and they weren't open enough to the fact that not all people are the same but they should still be respected.

I don't think I'm entirely closed off to the idea of religion, it just needs to be fair and accepting of the people who practice it and those who don't. To me, religion should be something to make you feel good and guide you through life. I do NOT believe atheists have no morals and are all going to hell.
    Thank you. I don't think I'm going to hell either.
    Not sure if I have morals though.

I'm nondenominational charismatic.
    It is wonderful you are non-denominational, but I wonder if it is true. If you are non-denominational charismatic, you will attend charismatic services in various nominational churches. So, for instance, do you attend catholic charismatic services?

@Skinny-Love

Quote Originally Posted by lil_Red View Post
    To me, religion should be something to make you feel good and guide you through life.
    How does worshipping a God with the head of an elephant, called Ganesh, in Hinduism, make you feel good and guide you through life?

And how does worshipping a God with three heads, called the Trinity, in Christianity, make you feel good and guide you through life?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

@Bullet: Pentacostal is not my cup of tea. I'm nondenominational charismatic. My pastor is Joel Osteen.
    Joel Osteen is more Ayn Rand then Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    It is wonderful you are non-denominational, but I wonder if it is true. If you are non-denominational charismatic, you will attend charismatic services in various nominational churches. So, for instance, do you attend catholic charismatic services?
    No, my fair-skinned brother.

Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    Joel Osteen is more Ayn Rand then Jesus Christ
    Yes, I take supplements to remedy that. Have you heard of Joseph Prince? He's right on and probably ENTP. If I lived in Singapore, my pastor would be Joseph Prince.