User Tag List

123 Last

Default Teenage Virgin Demon Slayers

I was watching an episode of the show Taboo on National Geographic regarding the subject of demonic possession. A story came on about these teenage virgin demon slayers. Nope, it's not a really shitty concept for a Hollywood comedy/horror film, like Charlie's Angels meets The Exorcist. It's REAL LIFE, yo!!! They use the power of their virginity to cast out evil spirits.

See for yourself!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    I was watching an episode of the show Taboo on National Geographic regarding the subject of demonic possession. A story came on about these teenage virgin demon slayers. Nope, it's not a really shitty concept for a Hollywood comedy/horror film, like Charlie's Angels meets The Exorcist. It's REAL LIFE, yo!!! They use the power of their virginity to cast out evil spirits.

See for yourself!

I just think it is really sad.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I just think it is really sad.
    Without a doubt, it's sad, particularly for the people this charlatan takes advantage of whom pay him $400+ to be exorcised.

It's also sad for the girls who are obviously brainwashed, but I'll be honest, I laughed hard through most of it. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Seems legit.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Demons have been around for a long time. After all, Jesus was famous for casting out demons and not charging for it. The Roman Catholic Church has an official association of exorcists whose job it is to cast out demons in the name of Jesus. And just yesterday the Catholic Archbishop of Parramatta, Sydney, Australia, called the Islamic State, demonic. And every celebrity with a drug problem is struggling with their demons, has overcome their demons, or sadly, has succumbed to these very same demons.

Demons can smell the scent of evil, but fortunately, virgins only have the odour of scanctity about them. So demons can't touch them.

The teenage virgin, Maria Goretti (1890-1902), a saint and martyr, gave up her life rather than give up her virginity. So Saint Maria Goretti is the patron saint of purity and virginity.

MBTI
    INTJ

Without a doubt, it's sad, particularly for the people this charlatan takes advantage of whom pay him $400+ to be exorcised.

It's also sad for the girls who are obviously brainwashed, but I'll be honest, I laughed hard through most of it. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor.
    Pretty sure that his daughters are in on the scam - it's a family business, not much different from traveling carnies.
    And I bet you good money that the "virgin exorcists" have seen quite a few dicks in their lives.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Pretty sure that his daughters are in on the scam - it's a family business, not much different from traveling carnies.
    And I bet you good money that the "virgin exorcists" have seen quite a few dicks in their lives.
    Possibly. They seem convinced of the legitimacy of these possessions though. Maybe they're just good actors. Kudos to them if they're trolling. I know I couldn't get on national television and claim with a straight face that symptoms of demonic possession include bad headaches and dilated pupils.

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

They ought to adapt this into a lighthearted 80s cartoon. Foiling trickster demons who cook up such diabolical plans as building a laugh ray so they can make everyone in the city laugh so that they can rob banks scot-free. (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was of course the first thing that came to mind when I read the title.)

On topic. From one perspective, sad. From another, bring out the popcorn.

Are many teenagers that articulate, though? They seem very well trained.
    I laughed at the end. So I'm right there with you.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    They ought to adapt this into a lighthearted 80s cartoon. Foiling trickster demons who cook up such diabolical plans as building a laugh ray so they can make everyone in the city laugh so that they can rob banks scot-free. (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was of course the first thing that came to mind when I read the title.)

On topic. From one perspective, sad. From another, bring out the popcorn.

Are many teenagers that articulate, though? They seem very well trained.
    They do appear like well-trained salespeople. There is a phony aura about their presentation, but a lot of young women give off that same vibe. On the one hand, they seem like run-of-the-mill sorority sisters radiating superficiality. On the other hand, they seem like they honestly believe everything they're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    I laughed way too hard at these videos. It seems like it should be satire, but...it's not. There are so many quotable lines. This shit is funnier than most scripted television.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Demons can smell the scent of evil, but fortunately, virgins only have the odour of scanctity about them. So demons can't touch them.
    Odour of Scanctity

Sounds like a new fragrance from Paris Hilton.

MBTI
    INTJ

Possibly. They seem convinced of the legitimacy of these possessions though. Maybe they're just good actors. Kudos to them if they're trolling. I know I couldn't get on national television and claim with a straight face that symptoms of demonic possession include bad headaches and dilated pupils.
    Yeah, well, ISTJs make shitty charlatans.
    You're better off becoming a corrupt cop or something.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.