• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Teenage Virgin Demon Slayers

Bullet

I was watching an episode of the show Taboo on National Geographic regarding the subject of demonic possession. A story came on about these teenage virgin demon slayers. Nope, it's not a really shitty concept for a Hollywood comedy/horror film, like Charlie's Angels meets The Exorcist. It's REAL LIFE, yo!!! They use the power of their virginity to cast out evil spirits.

See for yourself! :shocking:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was watching an episode of the show Taboo on National Geographic regarding the subject of demonic possession. A story came on about these teenage virgin demon slayers. Nope, it's not a really shitty concept for a Hollywood comedy/horror film, like Charlie's Angels meets The Exorcist. It's REAL LIFE, yo!!! They use the power of their virginity to cast out evil spirits.

See for yourself! :shocking:

I just think it is really sad.

Bullet

I just think it is really sad.

Without a doubt, it's sad, particularly for the people this charlatan takes advantage of whom pay him $400+ to be exorcised.

It's also sad for the girls who are obviously brainwashed, but I'll be honest, I laughed hard through most of it. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor.

Mole

Permabanned
Demons have been around for a long time. After all, Jesus was famous for casting out demons and not charging for it. The Roman Catholic Church has an official association of exorcists whose job it is to cast out demons in the name of Jesus. And just yesterday the Catholic Archbishop of Parramatta, Sydney, Australia, called the Islamic State, demonic. And every celebrity with a drug problem is struggling with their demons, has overcome their demons, or sadly, has succumbed to these very same demons.

Demons can smell the scent of evil, but fortunately, virgins only have the odour of scanctity about them. So demons can't touch them.

The teenage virgin, Maria Goretti (1890-1902), a saint and martyr, gave up her life rather than give up her virginity. So Saint Maria Goretti is the patron saint of purity and virginity.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Without a doubt, it's sad, particularly for the people this charlatan takes advantage of whom pay him $400+ to be exorcised.

It's also sad for the girls who are obviously brainwashed, but I'll be honest, I laughed hard through most of it. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor.

Pretty sure that his daughters are in on the scam - it's a family business, not much different from traveling carnies.
And I bet you good money that the "virgin exorcists" have seen quite a few dicks in their lives.

Bullet

Pretty sure that his daughters are in on the scam - it's a family business, not much different from traveling carnies.
And I bet you good money that the "virgin exorcists" have seen quite a few dicks in their lives.

Possibly. They seem convinced of the legitimacy of these possessions though. Maybe they're just good actors. Kudos to them if they're trolling. I know I couldn't get on national television and claim with a straight face that symptoms of demonic possession include bad headaches and dilated pupils.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They ought to adapt this into a lighthearted 80s cartoon. Foiling trickster demons who cook up such diabolical plans as building a laugh ray so they can make everyone in the city laugh so that they can rob banks scot-free. (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was of course the first thing that came to mind when I read the title.)

On topic. From one perspective, sad. From another, bring out the popcorn.

Are many teenagers that articulate, though? They seem very well trained.
I laughed at the end. So I'm right there with you.

Bullet

They ought to adapt this into a lighthearted 80s cartoon. Foiling trickster demons who cook up such diabolical plans as building a laugh ray so they can make everyone in the city laugh so that they can rob banks scot-free. (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was of course the first thing that came to mind when I read the title.)

On topic. From one perspective, sad. From another, bring out the popcorn.

Are many teenagers that articulate, though? They seem very well trained.

They do appear like well-trained salespeople. There is a phony aura about their presentation, but a lot of young women give off that same vibe. On the one hand, they seem like run-of-the-mill sorority sisters radiating superficiality. On the other hand, they seem like they honestly believe everything they're saying.

I laughed way too hard at these videos. It seems like it should be satire, but...it's not. There are so many quotable lines. This shit is funnier than most scripted television.

Demons can smell the scent of evil, but fortunately, virgins only have the odour of scanctity about them. So demons can't touch them.

Odour of Scanctity

:laugh: Sounds like a new fragrance from Paris Hilton.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Possibly. They seem convinced of the legitimacy of these possessions though. Maybe they're just good actors. Kudos to them if they're trolling. I know I couldn't get on national television and claim with a straight face that symptoms of demonic possession include bad headaches and dilated pupils.

Yeah, well, ISTJs make shitty charlatans.
You're better off becoming a corrupt cop or something.

Bullet

(Part Deux)

In this episode, our fearless trio tackles sexually transmitted demons and Harry Potter.

Edit: On a related note, that is one sexy ginger. My inner demon wants to be inside her.

Last edited:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
if things like this actually worked there would be no atheist vs theist debate. or at least a lot less than there is. and doctors would be like oh you have a cold? ok 500 mg holy water gargle and rinse 2 hours before dawn, the demons causing it should be vanguished in 3-7 days

Mole

Permabanned
if things like this actually worked there would be no atheist vs theist debate. or at least a lot less than there is. and doctors would be like oh you have a cold? ok 500 mg holy water gargle and rinse 2 hours before dawn, the demons causing it should be vanguished in 3-7 days

Don't laugh. More than a few churches have healing services. Healing that is of physical illness.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Don't laugh. More than a few churches have healing services. Healing that is of physical illness.

just because it's a church doesn't mean it has the patient's best interest in mind. churches probably run some of the biggest scams

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
i have a second thing to say.
Nope, it's not a really shitty concept for a Hollywood comedy/horror film, like Charlie's Angels meets The Exorcist.
you're right. it's an awesome concept for a hollywood comedy/horror film.

Bullet

i have a second thing to say.

you're right. it's an awesome concept for a hollywood comedy/horror film.

Maybe if it was a reality show, I'd watch it for shits & giggles. Hell, I'd even volunteer to appear on the show so the sultry redhead can exorcise my demons.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Lolz, could it have been to exorcise the dicks?

Mole

Permabanned
It's interesting that as we write teenage virgins are being sold as sex slaves in the public market in the Islamic State after their parents and brothers have been murdered in front of them.

It's a contrast between the triviality of Western entertainment and the seriousness of the Islamic State.