• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

You are stranded on a deserted island

T

ThatGirl

Plush with greenery, food, and fresh water. You could efficiently survive there.

You can pick one person only by type to be with you. You don't know if you will get a good one, a bad one, smart, stupid, all you know about the person is their type and maybe gender.

Who do you pick? What is your motivation?

Algora J

Plush with greenery food and fresh water, you could efficiently survive there. You can pick one person only by type to be with you. You don't know if you will get a good one, a bad one, smart, stupid, all you know about the person is their type and maybe gender. Who do you pick? What is your motivation?

ESTJ or ISTJ. Possibly ISTP, ESTP. Male.

I assume because sensors are ultimately better at surviving on deserted islands and building cool toys by hand or possibly could build a house that I would like from scratch. I would design it, they could build it. Also, I could ask a Sensor- darling, please make some sort of fishing rod to catch our meal, and they could probably do it. If I got a little bored, and needed some stimulation in the water, I could also ask them to build a little raft where I could lay out while they would push me around the water, since Sensors also tend to be muscular and athletic.

sassafrassquatch

Type: Mine (whatever it is)
Sex: Yes plea...no...must...resist...GAH!...a lady person
Purpose: hot lovin' and sandwich makin'

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP. Cuz we'd be gettin' heck outta there. See you greenery eatin' fools in Vegas!

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
ENFJ female. worst case scenario, i am stuck there for the rest of my life. the real enemy is boredom, having my opposite would provide the most variety.

i hear they are great hosts, this would come in handy when we have tea parties for all of our imaginary friends.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
heh heh heh.

Companionship.... and other aimless endeavors, I suppose. :D

MBTI Type
INxJ
Hate to jump on the bandwagon, but I'd pick a female for companionship and hopefully sexual reasons. It's hard to narrow down type. INTP or INFJ. Enough I so no one gets their feelings hurt when it's time to be alone. Enough intelligence to sustain me the rest of my years.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Z and Beat had two types, so, so can I :tongue:

ENFP or INXP. Companionship and luuuv.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Type: ENTP
Reason: For some good laughs, boredom prevention and a taste of that zany Ne + their wild imagination.

MBTI Type
INTJ
INTP woman.

I think it would be beneficial to have another INTx around since we'd need a logical plan to survive and escape, and I'd choose the P for variety since I'm a J. A woman because girls are pretty. I think that the benefits that E, S and F bring would be kind of wasted in the environment you describe. But I want plenty of them at the party we throw when me and my INTP chickie make it back!

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
INTJ so that I feel justified when I hit him over the head with a coconut and turn him into a raft.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
ENXJ

Someone with highly developed Se and Te and good Fe. I don't wanna be stuck with no jackass, or some noob. I'll noob it up for both of us. Someone who enjoys sharing their food, preferably after catching, cleaning, cooking, and serving it. :D And then cleaning it afterwards! :holy:

Spoiled and high-maintenance, who, moi???

Gender is unimportant. Hawtness is.

Ha, kidding.

Geez people, I think the summer has turned your romantic spring time thoughts into pure lust.

Then again, you tell people "you're gonna be stuck on a beautiful, lagoon like island with no natural predators and all the food and fresh water you want. All you have to do all day is lounge around naked and work on your tan while you wait for your cruise ship to come back and pick you up. Who would you pick to be stuck on the island with and why?"

I mean, yeah, I guess when you say it that way.

Wait, I'm going to think about this some more. The idea of getting stuck for a long, undetermined time with just 1 person is a big decision. It's like entering a loveless marriage you can never physically leave. Yikes.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
ISTP, so we could manage a raft, surmount the tides and escape; then go our separate ways.