• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mysteries From Beyond [VIDEO]

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enjoy my video. Feedback is welcome :)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That video really wanted me to visit Mt. St. Helens. I'll bet there must be all kinds of cool traces of the volcanic eruption around there. Probably the only hairy apes there are middle-aged men with moobs, though. Perhaps even a Quigebo!

Alea_iacta_est

The Probe story reminded me of this Conspiracy Theory.

The Sandal-like object story was interesting, and that one reminded me of "The London Hammer", which was thought to be anywhere between 400-500 million years old, but I believe that that one was disproved by some sort of chemical reaction that messes with the dating technique of objects that occurred in the mine from which this pickaxe was found (though I haven't seen this story in a long time, so I don't fully remember).

The Last Story sounded almost as if Antonio had contracted some sort of Alien disease, like how the Europeans brought over ailments like Smallpox to the Native Americans.

Only Criticism: Use some pictures for the background, and change the music up some.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That video really wanted me to visit Mt. St. Helens. I'll bet there must be all kinds of cool traces of the volcanic eruption around there. Probably the only hairy apes there are middle-aged men with moobs, though. Perhaps even a Quigebo!

Me, too!
:)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Probe story reminded me of this Conspiracy Theory.

The Sandal-like object story was interesting, and that one reminded me of "The London Hammer", which was thought to be anywhere between 400-500 million years old, but I believe that that one was disproved by some sort of chemical reaction that messes with the dating technique of objects that occurred in the mine from which this pickaxe was found (though I haven't seen this story in a long time, so I don't fully remember).

The Last Story sounded almost as if Antonio had contracted some sort of Alien disease, like how the Europeans brought over ailments like Smallpox to the Native Americans.

Only Criticism: Use some pictures for the background, and change the music up some.

How cool, my sandal story was also located at http://www.zmescience.com/other/most-amazing-unexplained-artifacts/#!ZfA7s
Yet in a way not cool, since I was aiming for the last two stories to be completely absent on the internet.

I think the last story will be un-googleable, but I didn't try to find it online.

I'll consider adding pictures and changing up the music, but in this case it wouldn't have fit into my time schedule to do this.

Alea_iacta_est

How cool, my sandal story was also located at http://www.zmescience.com/other/most-amazing-unexplained-artifacts/#!ZfA7s
Yet in a way not cool, since I was aiming for the last two stories to be completely absent on the internet.

I think the last story will be un-googleable, but I didn't try to find it online.

I'll consider adding pictures and changing up the music, but in this case it wouldn't have fit into my time schedule to do this.

Oh wow, I didn't even realize the sandal story was there, I was looking up a webpage to simply cite a source that had the London Hammer on it.

I've never really heard anything like the last story before, but the title made me think you were going to talk about something like "The Starchild Skull", which was apparently not the speculated Human-Alien relations but a case of "congenital hydrocephalus".

Do you enjoy conspiracy-esque topics? If so, I have a decent YouTube channel that might be of interest.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh wow, I didn't even realize the sandal story was there, I was looking up a webpage to simply cite a source that had the London Hammer on it.

I've never really heard anything like the last story before, but the title made me think you were going to talk about something like "The Starchild Skull", which was apparently not the speculated Human-Alien relations but a case of "congenital hydrocephalus".

Do you enjoy conspiracy-esque topics? If so, I have a decent YouTube channel that might be of interest.

I've seen the Starchild skull before, and I was aiming to put some unique, hard-to-find stories on Youtube, and nothing that's been debunked already such as Uri Geller's "psychic powers."

So where's the channel you mentioned?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting. I'd heard the first story because my mom reads about stuff like this. I'm always skeptical about things like this, but I can't say it's impossible.

I think the music went with it well.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting. I'd heard the first story because my mom reads about stuff like this. I'm always skeptical about things like this, but I can't say it's impossible.

I think the music went with it well.

Thanks. I'm adding a variety of similar kinds of musical tracks to the video as I type this, and working on creating a new Youtube oriented toward videos such as this.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One of the famous Greek Historians (I think it was Plato) claimed that the isle of Atlantis was off the coast of Spain in the Atlantic.

Well obviously that could be almost anywhere - including off the coast of one of the Americas.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Specifically, however, it was claimed that Atlantis was relatively close to Spain, almost like Sri Lanka is to India.

According to Edgar Cayce, Atlantis is near the Bimini Islands.

Alea_iacta_est

According to Edgar Cayce, Atlantis is near the Bimini Islands.

That's interesting, but it would be a hard-sell to say that the Greeks had information about a civilization near Cuba, though it isn't entirely unfeasible.

There has been some interesting yet controversial evidence from Egypt that reveals traces of coca and nicotine, which are both indigenous to the New World, in Egyptian mummies, perpetuating long-standing theories of Pre-Columbian trans-oceanic contact. So it just might be feasible.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where do you guys think Atlantis was located?

I feel like it was somewhere near the Mediterranean, but also seems like it could be anywhere.