IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default Mysteries From Beyond [VIDEO]

Enjoy my video. Feedback is welcome

"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Enjoy my video. Feedback is welcome

I wonder what Jim saw? Creepy, yet fascinating to consider!
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I wonder what Jim saw? Creepy, yet fascinating to consider!
    Yeah, and ski tracks leading to nowhere.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

That video really wanted me to visit Mt. St. Helens. I'll bet there must be all kinds of cool traces of the volcanic eruption around there. Probably the only hairy apes there are middle-aged men with moobs, though. Perhaps even a Quigebo!
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Socionics
    ILI

The Probe story reminded me of this Conspiracy Theory.

The Sandal-like object story was interesting, and that one reminded me of "The London Hammer", which was thought to be anywhere between 400-500 million years old, but I believe that that one was disproved by some sort of chemical reaction that messes with the dating technique of objects that occurred in the mine from which this pickaxe was found (though I haven't seen this story in a long time, so I don't fully remember).

The Last Story sounded almost as if Antonio had contracted some sort of Alien disease, like how the Europeans brought over ailments like Smallpox to the Native Americans.

Only Criticism: Use some pictures for the background, and change the music up some.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    That video really wanted me to visit Mt. St. Helens. I'll bet there must be all kinds of cool traces of the volcanic eruption around there. Probably the only hairy apes there are middle-aged men with moobs, though. Perhaps even a Quigebo!
    Me, too!
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    The Probe story reminded me of this Conspiracy Theory.

The Sandal-like object story was interesting, and that one reminded me of "The London Hammer", which was thought to be anywhere between 400-500 million years old, but I believe that that one was disproved by some sort of chemical reaction that messes with the dating technique of objects that occurred in the mine from which this pickaxe was found (though I haven't seen this story in a long time, so I don't fully remember).

The Last Story sounded almost as if Antonio had contracted some sort of Alien disease, like how the Europeans brought over ailments like Smallpox to the Native Americans.

Only Criticism: Use some pictures for the background, and change the music up some.
    How cool, my sandal story was also located at http://www.zmescience.com/other/most...ifacts/#!ZfA7s
    Yet in a way not cool, since I was aiming for the last two stories to be completely absent on the internet.

I think the last story will be un-googleable, but I didn't try to find it online.

I'll consider adding pictures and changing up the music, but in this case it wouldn't have fit into my time schedule to do this.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    How cool, my sandal story was also located at http://www.zmescience.com/other/most...ifacts/#!ZfA7s
    Yet in a way not cool, since I was aiming for the last two stories to be completely absent on the internet.

I think the last story will be un-googleable, but I didn't try to find it online.

I'll consider adding pictures and changing up the music, but in this case it wouldn't have fit into my time schedule to do this.
    Oh wow, I didn't even realize the sandal story was there, I was looking up a webpage to simply cite a source that had the London Hammer on it.

I've never really heard anything like the last story before, but the title made me think you were going to talk about something like "The Starchild Skull", which was apparently not the speculated Human-Alien relations but a case of "congenital hydrocephalus".

Do you enjoy conspiracy-esque topics? If so, I have a decent YouTube channel that might be of interest.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Oh wow, I didn't even realize the sandal story was there, I was looking up a webpage to simply cite a source that had the London Hammer on it.

I've never really heard anything like the last story before, but the title made me think you were going to talk about something like "The Starchild Skull", which was apparently not the speculated Human-Alien relations but a case of "congenital hydrocephalus".

Do you enjoy conspiracy-esque topics? If so, I have a decent YouTube channel that might be of interest.
    I've seen the Starchild skull before, and I was aiming to put some unique, hard-to-find stories on Youtube, and nothing that's been debunked already such as Uri Geller's "psychic powers."

So where's the channel you mentioned?

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Interesting. I'd heard the first story because my mom reads about stuff like this. I'm always skeptical about things like this, but I can't say it's impossible.

I think the music went with it well.