• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is most important to you in life?

ygolo

My termites win

How did you come to realize what's most important?

How did you respond when you made the realization?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
living my life fully and honestly, not shying away from the joys and challenges that come with doing that, is most important to me.

the realities of lying to myself and being led by outside forces made me realize its importance.

i responded by practicing self-honesty, and working to strengthen myself and my support system, so i can be my own driving force and am able to withstand hardship without losing my footing when it comes.

ygolo

My termites win

I knew some one would post this :) I almost did myself. But I did intend the question is a sincere manner.

living my life fully and honestly, not shying away from the joys and challenges that come with doing that, is most important to me.

the realities of lying to myself and being led by outside forces made me realize its importance.

i responded by practicing self-honesty, and working to strengthen myself and my support system, so i can be my own driving force and am able to withstand hardship without losing my footing when it comes.

Thanks for the candid response.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
To...find out what really drives me and to be sincere with others as best I can.

Also to break down the walls I put around myself and allow myself to risk closeness with others....I'm sure quite a few people here have heard Pink Floyd's The Wall? I always found it interesting how the album eventually circles round and the music at the end of the final song 'Outside the wall' links back into the song 'In the flesh?' and the cycle starts again.

I want to break that cycle as best I can.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

Most important is love.

After years of painful experiences through my ego-based identification and perception.

I try to live in present. Simplest and hardest task simultaneously, but I'm learning.

gromit

likes this
Family and friends
Healthful living
Autonomy
Fun and joy

I don't know how I came to realize it. They are just the things that make me feel most fulfilled. I guess my response to realizing it "well that makes sense for me and for my life"

What about you, [MENTION=825]ygolo[/MENTION]?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most important thing in life at least in my life are family, passions, making every single day awesome, and being Anarchist. I would sum it up to reaching most of your potential as a human being. I know that it's cliche but it is the truth :)
2. Observation

3. I begin reading books to help me discover my self and the world around me at the moment I'm reading Fear and Loathing: Campaign Trail '72, Brain Droppings and Candide

W

WALMART

Strong is your body
Strong are your bones
Strong as your bloody lie
Is uncovered

Dannik

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Happiness!

lately i find happiness in playing board-games with my mother and my aunt

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
In no specific order:

financial security
making a long-lasting impact on society (doesn't have to be big)
having a nice family and friends
a sense of adventure

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD

To act within the entire alignment, of myself, inner and outer. If one seeks an expression; To strike true. Each tap of the keys, come from within and with weight.

It struck me. I've always known and I forget.

It was. From the beginning. Having lost it and found it again, it scares but is also straight forward.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To grow strong, so I can give strength to others. To understand living as much as possible.

The desire to understand was there from the beginning. Wanting to be able to give came later, when I realized later that I have much, and it does nothing for the greater picture and it feels like it counts for little if I keep it to myself.

Nothing came in a flash of lightning, just a slow shaping of the goals I'm working towards. Too slow for reaction.

inventor

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
Right now playing guitar.

Came to this realization when I was 12, and started listing to blues music. I saw martin scorsese's pbs doc on blues music. I began learning, and listing to punk, and classic rock non stop, and then first wanted to play guitar.