User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which strange thing is the most plausible?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • ghosts

4 16.67%
  • aliens visiting earth

6 25.00%
  • Bigfoot

1 4.17%
  • psychics/astrology

4 16.67%
  • transdimensional beings

5 20.83%
  • other

4 16.67%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Ironically, I voted for aliens.
    ...But I'd much rather have ghosts be real.

I wouldn't have put psychics and astrology into the same entry. I'm willing to acknowledge the possibility of odd changes in the human brain, but out of everything on the list I think astrology has the least foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    David Icke had a theory that all world leaders were lizard people, like underneath their person suit was a lizard. He changed it later to be interdimensional lizard people (not sure why). Is that what you were thinking of with transdimensional beings?
    he's old enough to have seen V back in the 80's with Marc Singer...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I think people who accept evolution should be open to considering that there is a Bigfoot. Bigfoot is some sort of evolution between man and monkey, so at one point or another, there would've been something like a Bigfoot. Maybe people killed most of them of the Bigfoots. I know I'd want to kill Bigfoot and then drag its carcass around to show it off. But it seems like, maybe we could've missed some of them, like there are still some Bigfoots running around, like the prehistoric fish they found a couple of years ago.
    why do people think it's just okay to kill Bigfoot if they see him? would you do that to a mermaid or unicorn if you saw one? i don't get it. it makes me all kinds of mad at the world.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

anyway. i think psychics are real. Well some of them. i don't think astrology should even be listed there. i do believe in ghosts. tho hate that word for them. i prefer spirits. i believe in the possibility of aliens and Bigfoot but hopefully they're smart enough to never make us aware of them or we'll just kill em for the fun of it. because we're barely a step up from Neanderthals. :/
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

WhoCares

I voted other because you didnt include my favourite option, all of the above. An option that says everything and nothng at the same time.

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

David Icke had a theory that all world leaders were lizard people, like underneath their person suit was a lizard. He changed it later to be interdimensional lizard people (not sure why). Is that what you were thinking of with transdimensional beings?
    Ha, I Googled this guy out of curiosity. So far I can't tell if he's an undercover satirist, making stuff up for money and attention a la L. Ron Hubbard, or actually sincere.

By transdimensional being/s, I was thinking more of an incorporeal intelligence that spans the multiverse... Meh, I probably should have voted for astrology, or "other" for time-traveling space vampires.

Plausible means believable.

So plausible can be true or false as long as it is believable.

Propaganda, for instance, is plausible and can be true or false, as long as it is believable.

Advertising is also plausible, along with ideology, and religion is also plausible.

A common mistake is to think that plausible means true, and then as a reaction to think that plausible means false, but plausible can be true or false, as long as it is believable.

Do you believe me?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Ironically, I voted for aliens.
    I think the problem is you haven't seen enough videos. We'll know you've seen enough videos when you believe. If you don't believe after seeing them all once, you should go back and watch them again until you believe.

...But I'd much rather have ghosts be real.
    Why would you prefer ghosts? Ghosts are always having personal problems with folks. At least with aliens, it's not personal and you're not alone in dealing with them. Besides, an Independence Day-style alien invasion would be good for the economy.

he's old enough to have seen V back in the 80's with Marc Singer...
    I wonder if I recited old movie/tv show plots if I could be semi-famous, but what shows? I like Smurfs and Superman...The ridicule is what holds most people back from this, I think. When someone says, "You're so full of shit and your parents shouldn't have let you watch Smurfs as a child!", you have to say back, "the fat wingless blue fairies are being imprisoned by Bill Gates to engineer a mosquito that will kill 70% of the world population. The flying man with the big 'S' on his chest, as foretold in the prophesies, will rescue them, and then we shall have lasting world peace." Did I make that up, or has Superman already saved the Smurfs?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    why do people think it's just okay to kill Bigfoot if they see him? would you do that to a mermaid or unicorn if you saw one? i don't get it. it makes me all kinds of mad at the world.
    Well, if I ever come across a mermaid or unicorn, I won't kill it, just for you (even though I'll most definitely want to because I am distrustful of their existence). But I've got it out for Bigfoot. He's got it coming.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

anyway. i think psychics are real. Well some of them. :/
    Yeah, there might be info just floating around out there that not everyone has access to, but maybe some people do.

i believe in the possibility of aliens and Bigfoot but hopefully they're smart enough to never make us aware of them or we'll just kill em for the fun of it. :/
    I hope they're both easily defeated.

because we're barely a step up from Neanderthals. :/
    True.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by underwaterthing View Post
    time-traveling space vampires.
    Never heard of those

Quote Originally Posted by underwaterthing View Post
    Ha, I Googled this guy out of curiosity. So far I can't tell if he's an undercover satirist, making stuff up for money and attention a la L. Ron Hubbard, or actually sincere.
    There's a conspiracy theory that David Icke is an agent of the government trying to make conspiracy theorists look like loons.