• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you fear the end?

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
My dear, we could of course have dinner at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opnv8J9QPx8

I'm already there. Join me?

On the other hand, the end of the universe is a long way off while Mole End is at hand. And there is hardly a better end than Mole End. How lucky we are to find ourselves ensconced, cosily, in Mole End, click on The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame: Ch. 5: Dulce Domum

At hand is it.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've already died about a million incorporeal deaths (with more on the way as I do not yet understand) so nah, not in any outstanding form. I am however, unnerved by countless other much more stupid things, therefore it all evens out.

Cocopan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6wb
Instinctual Variant
sx
No I am awaiting of life after this one, but I'm just sad that maybe I'll die without accomplishing things I always wanted to do and leave my soul mate behind in this world

Morfinyon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I don't really fear death as much as I'm simply dreading it. Obviously I don't want to die and I want to experience as much as possible in my limited life. I might be scared during the moments before death but until then I don't really fear it.

Mole

Permabanned
Nature sees to it that we die to make way for the next generation.

If we didn't die, the world would become a horror where there was no room for our children.

Of course for those afflicted with narcissism our death is only a personal matter, while for those with a healthy psyche, our death is a social activity that benefits those we love most: our children.