User Tag List

View Poll Results: is it suicide to eat your clone?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 11.76%
  • no

15 88.24%
First 4567 Last

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    No, she has purple chins. It's a very serious condition. As a matter of fact, purple chins occurs most commonly in cloned cannibals...

GDI why do I always have to go the racist route?
    It's all those damn chineseses fault, why can't they make more purple one's the yellow ones are so common I mean, I've seen this one like a million times, on diapers, condoms, etc:

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    I hadn't seen this post about plant cannibalism...

@prplchnz
    In accordance with law 43.4 of the internet constitution under article 2.5, I hereby revoke your license to operate complaints derogatory of other threads in any way. You must cease and desist with your complaining, and remove all complaint related posts, within the past 30 days, about the "stupidity" and "length" of threads (@yeghor's "Not Normal" post). Failure to abide by the terms set forth will result in further punishment and citations.
    The difference is his thread was serious
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Permabanned

that'd be murder...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Dude, she is above your silly internet constitution.
    Everything the general public accepts about the internet is wrong. It was designed by aliens, in league with dietitians, to spy on us. They are doing research about how genetically modified foods alters the human genome. The whole purpose of the internet and Facebook is so that they can know what we're eating. This is very complex and difficult to understand. I won't bore you with the details, but the government is designing new regulations and guidelines for behavior on the internet to help protect us from the aliens and dietitians. I can't explain much more about this, because it's super secret, but my post reflects what can generally can be expected when the new rules go in to effect. So, it's not about me and a silly internet constitution, it's about public safety.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    Everything the general public accepts about the internet is wrong. It was designed by aliens, in league with dietitians, to spy on us. They are doing research about how genetically modified foods alters the human genome. The whole purpose of the internet and Facebook is so that they can know what we're eating. This is very complex and difficult to understand. I won't bore you with the details, but the government is designing new regulations and guidelines for behavior on the internet to help protect us from the aliens and dietitians. I can't explain much more about this, because it's super secret, but my post reflects what can generally can be expected when the new rules go in to effect. So, it's not about me and a silly internet constitution, it's about public safety.
    *starts making a new tinfoil hat*
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

It would pretty much be eating your identical twin. So no, but almost.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    *starts making a new tinfoil hat*
    I used to have trouble keeping tract of my tin foil hats. All I wanted to do was watch tv but I couldn't find my tin foil hat. So I got an operation, brain surgery to insert the tinfoil under my skull. Life is so much easier. I highly recommend it. Unfortunately, as it was a experimental procedure, it is not available to the general public yet. They're still in the testing phase. I keep telling them it worked great but they don't believe me...Anyways, best of luck keeping tract of your tin foil hat.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    The difference is his thread was serious
    The difference to me was when I read his thread, my mind didn't vomit on itself. I read that post about plant cannibalism and was like "the hell did I just read?" I was so confused that I re-read it, and now my mind will never be clean. I once was pure and now I am not. You've taken something from me that I'll never get back. I've plants eating each other flashing through my mind, and keep having saying to myself that they don't do that.

It feels like the plant thread was a psychological attack against me. Good thing I don't have mental problems. I might've had seizures, got epilepsy and died.

Anyways, sorry.
    Last edited by Grand Admiral Crunch; 04-15-2014 at 10:09 AM.

MBTI
    INKP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Assuming your "clone" to be an exact copy of yourself at the time you created it, said clone would retain all your personality traits, all your memories, and thus bear equal responsibility for the decisions made before one became two. Thus, it was your clone's decision as much as yours to eat the clone, making it essentially assisted suicide.
    "Quiiri ath metahn i'ashei?"
    Chronically Gephyrophobic

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by OrderOfTheCaelifera View Post
    People are capable of almost any behavior if thrust within a situation which requires extreme actions to survive. Put me in a snowy plane crash at high altitude with little to no chance of rescue & a clone or anybody else nearby may begin to look tasty after a week of starvation.

Otherwise; unless I were terminally ill & required replacement body parts, I'm extremely confident that I could think of a much better person to clone rather than myself. I think it's likely that a clone of Nicola Tesla would probably make for stimulating conversation & a clone of Scarlett Johansson would also be stimulating.
    if you're gonna eat the clone, then it doesn't matter who it is
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so