• Paganism\Wiccanism

1 1.59%
  • Shamanism

1 1.59%
  • Satanism

4 6.35%
First 21011121314 Last

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Ah. I thought you were trying to explain Little_Sticks's beliefs.
    I am critiquing special pleading in favour of any particular religion.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Agnostic and Christian.

Was raised Pentecostal (very fruit-loopy Evangelical). I don't think it's possible to really know stuff about God and the universe, but I still loosely hold the beliefs I was raised with. Just I'm a socially and fiscally liberal, pro gay marriage feminist and I have serious reservations about the concept of hell.
    Welp..I guess that makes me a fruit-loop lol
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by iNtrovert View Post
    Welp..I guess that makes me a fruit-loop lol
    I was accosted by a pentecostal catholic in Garema Place, Canberra, Australia the other day. And it was plain he was trying to entrance me. He had a well rehearsed trance induction. He was able to avoid anything I said and just proceeded with his trance induction.

Such a trance induction works well with the vulnerable, whether they are children or an emotionally vulnerable adult.

Fortunately I attended a trance workshop at the Australian National University, where, with my permission, I was given the suggestion that I would not allow myself be put into a trance against my will.

Trance abusers, like my pentecostal catholic, seek out the vulnerable to abuse, by entrancing them without their permission.

Every day we hear about child sexual abuse in the various religions at our National Royal Commission into Child Sexual Abuse.

And it is becoming plain that the routine practice of entrancing children into a particular religion, spills over into entrancing children into child sex.

Religions groom children for religion, so it is only a small step to groom children for sex.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I was accosted by a pentecostal catholic in Garema Place, Canberra, Australia the other day. And it was plain he was trying to entrance me. He had a well rehearsed trance induction. He was able to avoid anything I said and just proceeded with his trance induction.

Such a trance induction works well with the vulnerable, whether they are children or an emotionally vulnerable adult.

Fortunately I attended a trance workshop at the Australian National University, where, with my permission, I was given the suggestion that I would not allow myself be put into a trance against my will.

Trance abusers, like my pentecostal catholic, seek out the vulnerable to abuse, by entrancing them without their permission.
    What is a Pentecostal Catholic? I was unaware you could be both Pentecostal and catholic .Pentecostal is from my understanding a doctrine of oneness and Catholic is based on a belief in the trinity. Anyway it sucks that you had that experience. I myself have never been put in any kind of a trance or have tried to entrance others. That's not something that my organization practices or condones. I mean that’s really out there lol
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I mean that’s really out there lol
    So is the poster.

I think he might mean "indoctrinated" though.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    So is the poster.

I think he might mean "indoctrinated" though.
    Oo Ok... lol I've always been allowed to question what I belive. It's pretty difficult for me to believe anything blindly anyway so I think it's safe to say I haven't been indoctrinated either

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm a Christian, I was pretty agnostic there for a while but then I decided that my religion didn't have to be about other people, just because I believe in something doesn't mean that I can't think for myself, and I don't have to be associated with some of the ignorant groups. So thinking about that, "religion" had a new, positive twist to it in my mind. My religion and spirituality are related, and during my agnostic years, I considered myself spiritual...But I do think I was really lacking in that department unknowingly... Like I felt.. entitled to know all these answers or something, when really spirituality for me does involve a lot of faith, belief, and feelings, much like religion. Growing up in a strict Catholic household, I was a bit repelled by it for a while. But now I understand in my heart much better than I did. Now I consider myself lucky to be a Catholic, but I'm still only half-practicing... I want to be practicing again, and I'm continuing to fight some of the mental battles that come with it.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

You will all have to guess what I voted for...

Hmm...this gives me an idea for another poll thread...

What is a Pentecostal Catholic? I was unaware you could be both Pentecostal and catholic.
    Pentecostal catholics have been around for quite a time now. They derive from the pentecost where the holy spirit appeared as tongues of fire to the apostles and they began speaking in tongues.

So today pentecostal catholics speak in tongues and their services are more emotional than others.