• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If we met aliens

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think we'd be more likely to invade them, then them us. Because we like to play the victims, and go wahhhhh I'm such a victim wahhhhhh!!!!! I am being a victim. And really we're the assholes causing all the problems. It's like No! you're gonna beat up the aliens, they are not going to beat you up, Man up and realize we're gonna be the rulers.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've always wondered if meeting aliens would erase racism. "We humans got to stick together 'gainst them aliens!" kind of thing.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've always wondered if meeting aliens would erase racism. "We humans got to stick together 'gainst them aliens!" kind of thing.
it wouldn't racists would feed the aliens the race they hate first

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
it wouldn't racists would feed the aliens the race they hate first

Avalon

MBTI Type
INTP
We humans are the aliens we've sought since antiquity. We are inter dimensional energy beings who have taken up residence in assiah, perhaps an experiment so instructed by our creator or creators. In other words we are the visitors in this world and this plane.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any speculation about meeting aliens is really commentary on the human race, because chances are we will never meet aliens. And it's nearly impossible to have an idea as to what their psychology would be if we did, though it is fun to think about.

The least scientifically imaginative, but the most metaphorically rich and most common way to think of aliens is as people, but with antennas, or skinnier and big eyes. It's very silly considering that the Earth has a huge and very strange diversity of life beyond what people imagine lives in space.

Octavarium

That entirely depends what kinds of "people" the aliens are. Who knows what human psychological tendencies they may or may not have.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
What [MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION] said. Scientifically the chances are practically non-existent.

+They would be really stupid aliens if they travel the galaxy to visit a breed of degenerates like us.
+They would probably come out of necessity and anihilate us anyway. Life feeds on life.