User Tag List

View Poll Results: have you ever been dead?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

5 20.83%
  • no

19 79.17%
123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default Have you ever had a near death experience?

what's it like?

I haven't. Never been dead.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    ILI-

The place I went to looks like a doppelgänger of this world, except it is sunless and in a constant state of dusk or dawn. The towns and cities looks the same but forests are at their outskirts. This place is filled with the dying, the dead and its most dangerous inhabitants, that I dubbed the never lived, they are usually malicious and will attack you mercilessly on sight. Also when I was there I could automatically know what to approach and what to flee from, I could feel the emanations of good and evil.
    I was attacked by an entity, bitten numerous times , I awoke the next morning with swollen painful areas corresponding to the bite areas in my "dream".
    The most dangerous places are the forests for 2 reasons, first it's filled with demonic beings, second the probability to whined up lost is very high , for if you get lost your body dies. I got lost once, after I was attacked by a burning man, but I was luckily guided back by a "dog" covered in blood. You cannot simply awaken from this nightmare until both consciousness and body are reunited and your body reacts the same as if you were in physical danger. This experience alone resulted in severe psychological trauma, I became an insomniac too terrified to sleep, for I was afraid of getting lost again. One more thing the pain you feel here is reflected on your body not the wounds, it has a phantom limb feeling, it don't simply subside like normal pain, it takes hours.

On another note if you are a loner like me, you'll probably like the preternatural silence here interrupted occasionally by blood wrenching screams.
    "sidere mens eadem mutato"

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

nope. interested to read responses though.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

LadyLazarus

When I was drinking coffee and it almost spilled in my lap causing me to leap up in surprise which in turn caused me to knock over a priceless vase which smash into pieces on a picture of Obama which then spontaneously combusted and set fire to the plants near it which then exploded and got plant guts all over me.Needless to say the smoking Zebra in my head was VERY disappointed.

I was dead before I was born and I will be again after my death.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    When I was drinking coffee and it almost spilled in my lap causing me to leap up in surprise which in turn caused me to knock over a priceless vase which smash into pieces on a picture of Obama which then spontaneously combusted and set fire to the plants near it which then exploded and got plant guts all over me.Needless to say the smoking Zebra in my head was VERY disappointed.
    that doesn't count
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    9w8

I had a student who died in a four wheeler accident once and was brought back.

He was just a little kid. He had no reason to lie about what he saw.

He said he saw a being of light who told him everything was going to be all right.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Life is a near death experience.

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    ILI-

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    what's it like?

I haven't. Never been dead.
    It's a horrible place, where stronger, older entities attack their weaker brethrens perhaps for fun, whether they are destroyed into oblivion is unknown. I escaped most things there by luck, and was granted a chance back here by an unknown benevolent being. You don't want to go there, your better off here, for now.
    "sidere mens eadem mutato"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Not really. I almost drowned at summer camp when I was a little kid, I lost consciousness and they had to pull me out. Because I lied about being able to swim then everyone kept asking if I was the girl who drowned. And I lied about that too.