User Tag List

View Poll Results: have you ever been dead?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

5 20.83%
  • no

19 79.17%
First 5678 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    ILI-

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    You mentioned that demons could destroy your body. What would happen if your body got destroyed? Would you just be dead forever in the literal sense, and it would be like going to sleep forever?
    Death here, result in the death of your body, but I don't know if it's possible to die again if your already a disembodied spirit.
    "sidere mens eadem mutato"

Quite often in my dreams. Nightmares?

Falling off the ledge is 'run off the cliff' stuff. But, I have a special one, where a giant is chasing me around my house, with gigantic pillows, crushing my roof and walls as he chases me. Trying to catch me so that he can squish and suffocate me. INTJ's theory is that my brain is trying to tell me to change my sleeping position, because I've stuffed my face into my pillow while sleeping. There's pictures taken for evidence, to circumvent debate about this point.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Yeah, that's true; the inconsistency is probably what makes people more skeptical of near-death/out-of-body experiences altogether.

I believe there is life after death... in the form of reincarnation. As long as we have karma, we will continue to undergo this cycle of life and death.
    Well I believe it's heaven and hell, but I would go for either one. Again, I don't just want to be dead after I die, and it be like going to sleep forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    Death here, result in the death of your body, but I don't know if it's possible to die again if your already a disembodied spirit.
    So what? If you **died again** there, then you would just be like a floating spirit?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Well I believe it's heaven and hell, but I would go for either one. Again, I don't just want to be dead after I die, and it be like going to sleep forever.
    Yeah, I agree with you on this point. Death has always frightened me.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you on this point. Death has always frightened me.
    I try not to think about it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    ILI-

So what? If you **died again** there, then you would just be like a floating spirit?
    All I know is that getting lost or getting severely "injured" by something results in bodily death somehow. Somehow these things seem to sever the link to ones body. I'm not sure how that place works exactly.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    All I know is that getting lost or getting severely "injured" by something results in bodily death somehow. Somehow these things seem to sever the link to ones body. I'm not sure how that place works exactly.
    Well it's a great story to say the least. Do you now believe in an afterlife?

MBTI
    PURE

I was in a coma for 5 days last year. I was an undiagnosed diabetic and had started to feel very ill about a month prior. I'd been to see doctors but none of them ever found anything wrong with me. The hours leading up to it were quite terrifying. It's something I hope won't have to happen again. I don't remember any sparks, pearly gates or any other visuals while I was out whatsoever ; just darkness. No one expected me to wake up. My glucose levels were over 1400.

I've had other brushes with death, but this one was probably the most extreme.
    The body is an amazing thing and mine has always known how to take a good beating.

I imagine that being dead would be unbearably boring if you were aware of it.
    「open up your throat。」
    4w5 - 6w5 - 1w2 sp/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    ILI-

Well it's a great story to say the least. Do you now believe in an afterlife?
    Indeed, there is an afterlife. A lot of people don't believe it, but its true. I've debated with people over its existence for along time, and now I've realized one thing, there is no point trying to substantiate my claims or others like mine, for every human will die, they will experience this dimension in one form or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    I was in a coma for 5 days last year. I was an undiagnosed diabetic and had started to feel very ill about a month prior. I'd been to see doctors but none of them ever found anything wrong with me. The hours leading up to it were quite terrifying. It's something I hope won't have to happen again. I don't remember any sparks, pearly gates or any other visuals while I was out whatsoever ; just darkness. No one expected me to wake up. My glucose levels were over 1400.
    I nearly fell out of my chair reading this. 1400? That you are alive is amazing. I had to diagnose my mother's Diabetes since the doctors were ignoring all the signs. She wasn't anywhere near 1400, but her signs and symptoms coupled with her BG of 384 clinched it for me. I sent her to the ER to get some insulin and they checked her into the hospital for 3 days to get stabilized. When it comes to Diabetes, how the medical establishment operates is the equivalent of waiting until someone hits Stage 4 Cancer before informing the patient. The process of diagnosing Diabetes needs a complete overhaul.

How are you doing, now?