User Tag List

View Poll Results: have you ever been dead?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

5 20.83%
  • no

19 79.17%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    The place I went to looks like a doppelgänger of this world, except it is sunless and in a constant state of dusk or dawn. The towns and cities looks the same but forests are at their outskirts. This place is filled with the dying, the dead and its most dangerous inhabitants, that I dubbed the never lived, they are usually malicious and will attack you mercilessly on sight. Also when I was there I could automatically know what to approach and what to flee from, I could feel the emanations of good and evil.
    I was attacked by an entity, bitten numerous times , I awoke the next morning with swollen painful areas corresponding to the bite areas in my "dream".
    The most dangerous places are the forests for 2 reasons, first it's filled with demonic beings, second the probability to whined up lost is very high , for if you get lost your body dies. I got lost once, after I was attacked by a burning man, but I was luckily guided back by a "dog" covered in blood. You cannot simply awaken from this nightmare until both consciousness and body are reunited and your body reacts the same as if you were in physical danger. This experience alone resulted in severe psychological trauma, I became an insomniac too terrified to sleep, for I was afraid of getting lost again. One more thing the pain you feel here is reflected on your body not the wounds, it has a phantom limb feeling, it don't simply subside like normal pain, it takes hours.

On another note if you are a loner like me, you'll probably like the preternatural silence here interrupted occasionally by blood wrenching screams.
    Do you think you went to hell or something?

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    ILI-

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Do you think you went to hell or something?
    I doubt it, but I do believe where I end up was neither evil or good, based on other NDE. Some people report a completely lightless place, overrun with demons, and others report a white luminous world. My experience led me to a world poorly lit, but neither completely dark.
    "sidere mens eadem mutato"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

My mom had a near-death experience, when she was a teenager. Even back then, she had a great deal of health problems.
    She told us that she didn't even realize it happened until she saw her family members crying. She was curious as to why they were all crying until she saw her own body. She did eventually come back to life (or else her kids would not have even existed in the first place, duh ), but since then she's had a strong sense of intuition about others, and her suspicions almost always turn out to be true.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    I doubt it, but I do believe where I end up was neither evil or good, based on other NDE. Some people report a completely lightless place, overrun with demons, and others report a white luminous world. My experience led me to a world poorly lit, but neither completely dark.
    So it was like Pergatory or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    My mom had a near-death experience, when she was a teenager. Even back then, she had a great deal of health problems.
    She told us that she didn't even realize it happened until she saw her family members crying. She was curious as to why they were all crying until she saw her own body. She did eventually come back to life (or else her kids would not have even existed in the first place, duh ), but since then she's had a strong sense of intuition about others, and her suspicions almost always turn out to be true.
    So your mom had an out of body experience?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    So your mom had an out of body experience?
    Could be - my bad. With all the problems that have been going on in my life so far, I haven't really been thinking straight most of the time. I don't even know what I'm saying right now, that's how bad it's gotten today.

[Oh, why did the one who I care for leave me at such a time? ]
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Could be - my bad. With all the problems that have been going on in my life so far, I haven't really been thinking straight most of the time. I don't even know what I'm saying right now, that's how bad it's gotten today.

[Oh, why did the one who I care for leave me at such a time? ]
    Well did she have an out of body experience or not? This has me curious. Also, I'm very sorry that your lover left you.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I was dead before I was born and I will be again after my death.
    Are you alluding your umbilical cord had asphyxiated you while your mother was in labor or something similar?

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I know it sounds crazy, but once I got this close to being alive.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Quote Originally Posted by OrderOfTheCaelifera View Post
    Are you alluding your umbilical cord had asphyxiated you while your mother was in labor or something similar?
    No. I simply equated being dead with not being at all.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I know it sounds crazy, but once I got this close to being alive.
    *shudder*
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.