User Tag List

First 12

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    So calles 'nice guys' usually aren't nice at all. I'd rather stay a spinster for the rest of my life than enter a relationship with someone who isn't nice out of pure desperation. Heck, I'm even too un-desperate for Tinder!
    Haha I know, I was trying to be tongue-in-cheek.

I don't really get Tinder, is it like a sex thing or a dating thing? Or both?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Do you have a clear picture of who you want to become? Yes, and No? I want to be more like an ENFJ figure if that makes sense? I want to not care as much but care towards areas of my life that really need it. But I love new topics and debates, so that is nearly impossible for me. I want to be more selfless and care about important necessities for myself ex: kindness, empathy, not being vain, intelligence, learning. once again this is very hard because I'm naturally selfish and an only child and I'll do anything for a thrill. I'm in dual enrollment right now, so i'm in highschool taking college classes. I just picked my major to be psychology. But I would love to be some sort of spirtual counselor BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO THAT. duuuuuurp.

Do you have any role models you seek to emulate?
    Shit, my mother's ENFJ bitch side sometimes when she doesn't care about the people she's offending. that would be nice, but I still confront people...but feel very anxious and sad afterwards. and how diligent she is with getting work done even if she doesn't enjoy it she find some inner ambition. and that is VERY hard for me to do :/... I think out of all the types ENFJS are my favorite but also anger me the most.
    Do you keep a journal to monitor your progress? Yes! I just finished my first one I was working on for 3 years. and now i'm on to my second one. I don't write everyday, but I want too.
    Are you happy with your progress thus far?
    Yes, I've came from a dark place in the last 2 years. there is a lot I want to do, like get a job and my driving permit. but I get so stressed by everything. thinking about the effort is what stops me from doing it.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Do you have a clear picture of who you want to become?

Yes, I do - and for that to become reality, I often remind myself of the optimism and sense of wonder for the world that I've had since childhood.

My mom. She's a graceful yet strong person, doesn't take anyone's crap, and almost always seems to know what to do in tough situations.

Do you keep a journal to monitor your progress?

Right now, I'm keeping a (mostly) private blog on here, so that it helps me sort out my priorities, thoughts and feelings as I go about my day.

I suppose. I've only just started, but I have a good feeling I'll be able to reach my goals if I keep moving forward.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    This is so COOL!
    Thx

Hans Zimmer
    I love that guy, I didn't realize it, until someone pointed out all the scores he has done.
    Really?! What would you consider your favorite score by him? I tend towards Sherlock Holmes and At World's End.

Not really. I'm currently stuck in a dissatisfying state of life (All work, no play).
    Aww...well stick it out! Just because your work isn't fun, doesn't mean you're not progressing towards enjoyment. Everyone has to pay their dues, you'll make it! Still, that doesn't help you right now....
    Thx, that helped! I try to learn from every experience. Everything has something positive about it, although you might not see it at first.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist