• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess the religion of the person above you...

Chrysanthea

Every night Vulcan gets into his bed and kneels down on his bed to pray to Shrek, thanking him for the life and love he has been given. He sets a piece of bread down on the altar beside his bed and sits there meditating atop his bed, staring out his bedroom window as he awaits his Master's entrance. What happens next, I am unable to see. It seems there are some things Shrek doesn't want me to know about my dear Vulcan... and I must respect that.

EDIT: okay completely ignore this, Xann is probably right. Skip me.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Xann has posters of David Icke on every wall, but will never own up to it :D

Chrysanthea

Oh Sweet [MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION]... I worry for her and her recent delvings into the world of Witchcraft....Channeling energy through a vibrant gem stone of some sort to reach her own Divine version of herself, from whom she receives advice on all aspects of her life. Though recently she has accidentally channeled this energy into some sort of evil entity which basks in the deepest, darkest crypts of her brain, which quickly drove her mind down the inescapable path of insanity, which will plague her for the rest of her life unless she destroys the stone.

(Sorry if this is not an accurate depiction of Wicca, but I am merely using what I know)

tl;dr she's a witch!!!!!

Last edited:

Chrysanthea

An extremely distorted form of the general ideas that surround Judeo-Christian beliefs. Historians generally agree that this is the correct story: There originally had been a single omniscient Divine being (Not God as we usually know him) which had consisted of two basic polar opposite functions: Stasis and Chaos. Spending eons in the primordial nothingness that surrounded them, Chaos would constantly generate an unfathomable variety of ideas from within itself, whilst Stasis would always completely deconstruct these creations so as to return itself back to the way it had originally been. This would go on for billions and billions of years, until Chaos soon finds a marvelous loophole through which his own mind's constructions could manifest themselves permanently; Chaos finally discovered himself a way to split from its own unison with Stasis. This division of what used to be a single Divine being would then give birth to the Universe as we know it, as Chaos' raging creativity suddenly released into the void, manifesting into the Laws of Nature. (This event is considered by most followers the beginning of when Chaos becomes Lucifer, and Stasis becomes what most consider "God".) Over time, Lucifer's creations would deform and reform into completely different entities, which pleased him greatly. God however, becomes infuriated at these hideous creations that have oozed out from within Lucifer's now untameable mind. Unable to destroy these entities, he instead begins enslaving them as his own to fight against his new enemy. First he offers these creatures stability, transferring to them some of his own Essence which consequently constrained them to a single, immutable state of being. But by doing so, he unknowingly grants them conscience, with power equivalent to his own. Lucifer, frightened by what God had done, attempts to change them back into their primitive state for their own good, yet was overpowered considerably. God, now leading his own group of followers he called his Angels, struck down Lucifer down into a realm in which everything remains the same for eternity. Not even able to design the simplest of ideas from his own psyche, Lucifer would be left forever unsatisfied, his mind becoming ever more insane as time passes on, because these ideas keep piling up inside him but can never make their way out. From then on, all creations that would cease to exist, a sign of weakness to the new Supreme Lord, God, would be cast down into the madness of Lucifer's psyche. Meanwhile, God decides to create hu-mans and what not and then decides for whatever reason to dedicate a human to himself, whom he named Kanye West. That's what the Historians claim anyways...

sorry I was bored :shrug:

EDIT: actually she's probably an Athiest from what I can tell. Oh well... >>

Last edited:

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pagan. But the harmless kind. Not the human sacrifice kind.