• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do we exist?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
this is something that's always blown my mind. The universe's existence, It's like how did we get here? I'm not sure, how can something come from nothing? it has to be a trick. Maybe we're part of some dmt thing and we're just a dream and trillion years for us is like 5-10 minutes. I don't get it. If you think about we shouldn't exist. Like the universe use to not exist and now it does. How does that work?If there's a creator, he/she came from nothing if there's a lineage of them (which is what I believe) where did the first one came from? I don't fucking know. I'll never know, I don't think ghosts even know. The only thing ghosts have privvy to that would partially answer this question is what happens once we're dead

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The big bang is not 'just sprouting'.

you're still missing my point. forget it. If you can't figure it out by my first post it's not worth trying to explain. I'm trying to say I don't fucking know, I give up I can't think of words to explain what i'm trying to explain clearer

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Your point is obvious. If you took the time to read/watch the information you are given, you would begin to understand the answer to your questions.

no! not to you, otherwise you wouldn't be saying what you're sayin

Nicodemus

stop being condescending and thinking you know what you're talking about.
Funny, that is precisely your problem here. Your question is neither new nor clever. There are answers. Your decision to ignore them and stay to your cook book philosophy is on you and, unfortunately, a symptom of deliberate idiocy.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
For what it's worth : as an NF I've asked myself that question a trillion times.
I'm also a strong adept of the Big Bang theory. It's rock solid. But what is almost as baffling as the Universe itself is how NT types seem to be content with it as an answer.

*Existential crisis occurs*
Why o Why | How are we here ?
"well there was this big bang in which massive amounts of energy exploded from a really dense point, and from then on all matter was gradually formed and the universe as we know it came to existence."
*NT : uhm ok." *goes back to sleep, never looks back.*

I envy this disposition. I'll always wonder more. But I also think it's not necessarily illogical to wonder what came before the big bang, even if it haunts me. So basically, The big bang theory itself is not sufficient for me either.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get ya. It's amazing 'being' and being conscious of being. Not everything gets to do it, like my bicycle, for example. It feels rare, and like something that can be taken away from you any second and at the same time it feels like something that was meant to be.

I think what you're asking isn't so much how, but why. It feels like there should be a why.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Funny, that is precisely your problem here. Your question is neither new nor clever. There are answers. Your decision to ignore them and stay to your cook book philosophy is on you and, unfortunately, a symptom of deliberate idiocy.

I never said my question, was original or question. believe it or not I don't think I'm clever, I just seek for information and i read the link and the theory is not answering my question

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
For what it's worth : as an NF I've asked myself that question a trillion times.
I'm also a strong adept of the Big Bang theory. It's rock solid. But what is almost as baffling as the Universe itself is how NT types seem to be content with it as an answer.

"well there was this big bang in which massive amounts of energy exploded from a really dense point, and from then on all matter was gradually formed and the universe as we know it came to existence."

I envy this disposition. I'll always wonder more. But I also think it's not necessarily illogical to wonder what came before the big bang, even if it haunts me. So basically, The big bang theory itself is not sufficient for me either.

I get ya. It's amazing 'being' and being conscious of being. Not everything gets to do it, like my bicycle, for example. It feels rare, and like something that can be taken away from you any second and at the same time it feels like something that was meant to be.

I think what you're asking isn't so much how, but why. It feels like there should be a why.
you both get it.

Nicodemus

All matter and time.

I never said my question, was original or question. believe it or not I don't think I'm clever, I just seek for information and i read the link and the theory is not answering my question
What is your question, then?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Stuff(called virtual particles) do come out of nothing all the time everywhere, but they also disappear(as the debt needs to be paid back). One theory is that big bang was created from a virtual particle. But there is some physics involved that we dont know yet.

Here is something for you to ponder on. You have zero, that zero is equal to -1 +1. Now you cant know where this negative number went, maybe its all that dark matter/energy thats all over, maybe there is some alternative reality that is made out of negative energy, maybe the pay day is coming somewhere in the future(universe expanding and collapsing over and over again is also one theory that has even been suggested by hindus ages ago and now has been taken more seriously by theoretical physics community as well).

Here is one video that explains something about virtual particles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRcmqZkGOK4