User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

For what it's worth : as an NF I've asked myself that question a trillion times.
    I'm also a strong adept of the Big Bang theory. It's rock solid. But what is almost as baffling as the Universe itself is how NT types seem to be content with it as an answer.

*Existential crisis occurs*
    Why o Why | How are we here ?
    "well there was this big bang in which massive amounts of energy exploded from a really dense point, and from then on all matter was gradually formed and the universe as we know it came to existence."
    *NT : uhm ok." *goes back to sleep, never looks back.*

I envy this disposition. I'll always wonder more. But I also think it's not necessarily illogical to wonder what came before the big bang, even if it haunts me. So basically, The big bang theory itself is not sufficient for me either.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I get ya. It's amazing 'being' and being conscious of being. Not everything gets to do it, like my bicycle, for example. It feels rare, and like something that can be taken away from you any second and at the same time it feels like something that was meant to be.

I think what you're asking isn't so much how, but why. It feels like there should be a why.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Funny, that is precisely your problem here. Your question is neither new nor clever. There are answers. Your decision to ignore them and stay to your cook book philosophy is on you and, unfortunately, a symptom of deliberate idiocy.
    I never said my question, was original or question. believe it or not I don't think I'm clever, I just seek for information and i read the link and the theory is not answering my question
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by miauwington View Post
    For what it's worth : as an NF I've asked myself that question a trillion times.
    I'm also a strong adept of the Big Bang theory. It's rock solid. But what is almost as baffling as the Universe itself is how NT types seem to be content with it as an answer.

"well there was this big bang in which massive amounts of energy exploded from a really dense point, and from then on all matter was gradually formed and the universe as we know it came to existence."

I envy this disposition. I'll always wonder more. But I also think it's not necessarily illogical to wonder what came before the big bang, even if it haunts me. So basically, The big bang theory itself is not sufficient for me either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I get ya. It's amazing 'being' and being conscious of being. Not everything gets to do it, like my bicycle, for example. It feels rare, and like something that can be taken away from you any second and at the same time it feels like something that was meant to be.

I think what you're asking isn't so much how, but why. It feels like there should be a why.
    you both get it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Quote Originally Posted by miauwington View Post

All matter and time.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I never said my question, was original or question. believe it or not I don't think I'm clever, I just seek for information and i read the link and the theory is not answering my question
    What is your question, then?

MBTI
    yupp

All matter and time.

What is your question, then?
    what happened before the big bang
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

All matter and time.
    Thanks.
    And antimatter if we're going to be picky.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    what happened before the big bang
    As far as we know: Nothing, as in 'not even nothing', because there is no 'before'. Time itself began with the big bang.

MBTI
    yupp

As far as we know: Nothing, as in 'not even nothing', because there is no 'before'. Time itself began with the big bang.
    See that makes no sense to me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Stuff(called virtual particles) do come out of nothing all the time everywhere, but they also disappear(as the debt needs to be paid back). One theory is that big bang was created from a virtual particle. But there is some physics involved that we dont know yet.

Here is something for you to ponder on. You have zero, that zero is equal to -1 +1. Now you cant know where this negative number went, maybe its all that dark matter/energy thats all over, maybe there is some alternative reality that is made out of negative energy, maybe the pay day is coming somewhere in the future(universe expanding and collapsing over and over again is also one theory that has even been suggested by hindus ages ago and now has been taken more seriously by theoretical physics community as well).

Here is one video that explains something about virtual particles
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRcmqZkGOK4
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read