• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Access Consciousness" materials and practice: any opinions?

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
I read some of the book Divorceless relationships by Gary Douglas, now I wanna get a few other books...

one of them being: Sex is not a four letter word, but relationship often is.

And "Talk to the entities" looks interesting too...

Anyone have an opinion on this school of practice/thought?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just read the blurb on Divorceless Relationships. It makes sense. You shouldn't have to sacrifice a part of yourself for a relationship. It should help bring your full self into flourishing. Of course there are some things that over time you decide to cut out because they're just not that important to you, but that shouldn't be a forced sacrifice.