• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you adhere to the value of 'harm none'?

W

WALMART

It is difficult for me to cause no offense.

I've also grown apart from killing bugs. It used to be a skillful duty, smacking assorted flying insects out of the air, but I have forgone this simple pleasure for a deeper joy.

Mindsabre

Some people really need a wake up call. Other than that... genuine bad harm is not something I generally inflict upon another.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sometimes harm cant be avoided, but trying not to harm innocent people is a virtue(which i try to follow), also sometimes you need to harm someone in order for stop the other person from causing harm to others or you.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kill or be killed. It's a savage world out there. Just the other day, my stupid creative director tried to take an extra slice of pizza at lunch.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kill or be killed. It's a savage world out there. Just the other day, my stupid creative director tried to take an extra slice of pizza at lunch.

*cue another Theon -> sausage joke here*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

...wait, is there a famine in the States? :shock:

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not for the pizza. It's for your knuckles :D

You're gonna hit my knuckles with a wooden spoon? Why? Apparently you don't value "harm none." Peace, love, and understanding, Amargith.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're gonna hit my knuckles with a wooden spoon? Why? Apparently you don't value "harm none." Peace, love, and understanding, Amargith.

:D I'm just playing by your rules, man. Self-defense and all. You bet your ass I'll smack your knuckles with a wooden spoon if you go for my throat over a slice of pizza. It's part of behavioural retraining. First we teach you respect for personal boundaries, then we'll get to work on playing 'nice' with people when not in a life or death situation that requires cut-throat methods :coffee: :alttongue:

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:D I'm just playing by your rules, man. Self-defense and all. You bet your ass I'll smack your knuckles with a wooden spoon if you go for my throat over a slice of pizza. It's part of behavioural retraining. First we teach you respect for personal boundaries, then we'll get to work on playing 'nice' with people when not in a life or death situation that requires cut-throat methods :coffee: :alttongue:

What happened to what Jesus said? Turn the other throat? I thought you were better than this, gith. So violent.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What happened to what Jesus said? Turn the other throat? I thought you were better than this, gith. So violent.

Who was it again that said something about 'Teaching a man to fish or behave or something' instead of 'giving the man a throat or fish?'

I'm merely looking out for you, sweetheart :smooch:

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who was it again that said something about 'Teaching a man to fish or behave or something' instead of 'giving the man a throat or fish?'

I'm merely looking out for you, sweetheart :smooch:

Awwww, you DO care. I knew you were one of the good ones :bunnyglee:

rav3n