User Tag List

First 891011 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 109

  1. #91
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    YES. Pizza hut could only deliver pepperoni last night instead of pepperoni lover's. It's a crisis. Dog eat dog world.
    I'd so carry a wooden spoon around you.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  2. #92
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I'd so carry a wooden spoon around you.
    It's hard to eat pizza with a spoon, but you could try.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  3. #93
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    It's hard to eat pizza with a spoon, but you could try.
    It's not for the pizza. It's for your knuckles
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  4. #94
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    It's not for the pizza. It's for your knuckles
    You're gonna hit my knuckles with a wooden spoon? Why? Apparently you don't value "harm none." Peace, love, and understanding, Amargith.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  5. #95
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    You're gonna hit my knuckles with a wooden spoon? Why? Apparently you don't value "harm none." Peace, love, and understanding, Amargith.
    I'm just playing by your rules, man. Self-defense and all. You bet your ass I'll smack your knuckles with a wooden spoon if you go for my throat over a slice of pizza. It's part of behavioural retraining. First we teach you respect for personal boundaries, then we'll get to work on playing 'nice' with people when not in a life or death situation that requires cut-throat methods
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  6. #96
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I'm just playing by your rules, man. Self-defense and all. You bet your ass I'll smack your knuckles with a wooden spoon if you go for my throat over a slice of pizza. It's part of behavioural retraining. First we teach you respect for personal boundaries, then we'll get to work on playing 'nice' with people when not in a life or death situation that requires cut-throat methods
    What happened to what Jesus said? Turn the other throat? I thought you were better than this, gith. So violent.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  7. #97
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    What happened to what Jesus said? Turn the other throat? I thought you were better than this, gith. So violent.
    Who was it again that said something about 'Teaching a man to fish or behave or something' instead of 'giving the man a throat or fish?'

    I'm merely looking out for you, sweetheart
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  8. #98
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Who was it again that said something about 'Teaching a man to fish or behave or something' instead of 'giving the man a throat or fish?'

    I'm merely looking out for you, sweetheart
    Awwww, you DO care. I knew you were one of the good ones
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  9. #99
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    I adhere to the Harm Principle.
    What are your thoughts on intervention towards a person committing self-harm, such as, suicide?

  10. #100
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    What is that?
    Refer to John Stuart Mills, one of the Classical Liberal forefathers to Libertarianism. My political/ethical beliefs align more closely to Mills.

    http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/mill-moral-political/

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    What are your thoughts on intervention towards a person committing self-harm, such as, suicide?
    It's their life and as long as they're adults, they have every right to do unto their own bodies, what they will.

Similar Threads

  1. Which basic theory of nations and nationalism do you adhere to?
    By Olm the Water King in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2015, 04:59 PM
  2. do you have to be aware of the trends to be a hipster?
    By prplchknz in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-15-2014, 02:41 PM
  3. Do you care about the "Death of Privacy"?
    By Salomé in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 04:54 PM
  4. [MBTItm] Do You Ever Feel the Pageant of Life Has Poor Storylines?
    By SquirrelTao in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 10:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO