• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The GOD Thread~

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION]

My Salome! Is that where you are ? Hiding out inside Nicodemus? :pout:

Nicodemus

[MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION]

My Salome! Is that where you are ? Hiding out inside Nicodemus? :pout:
If you tried to come up with an actual argument, at least once, I might leave you alone in your delusion, however obnoxiously you scatter it across the forum.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The best an almighty god could manage in terms of self-revelation is a number of opaque allusions in texts composed thousands of years ago. Insane indeed.

Ni is responsible for all this kind of thinking, and it functions like a fantasy book. The whole world shrinks down into the book, and it looks like this huge earth-filling insight. I mean, Ni isn't real, but it is a good short-hand for this kind of magical thinking. Not to slam the other poster, but I think it's the best way to explain the apparently gross incongruity between perception of poster 1 and Nicodemus.

Raffaella

bon vivant
I like the idea of god watching over a forum however it's naive to think it'd be this forum; everyone knows he's in the INFJ forum after he was banished from the INTx forums.

Personally, I ascribe to Johnnyyukonism, I've applied to be a missionary but I haven't heard back (doesn't want to share the wealth love).

Raffaella

bon vivant
lololololol. Then that is one demented, lazy, and maschocistic god. :laugh:

In fairness, he tried the INFP forum but they couldn't agree on what god they believed in, whether they even believed in god so he went to the INFJ forum where they were all in unison. I know he was at PerC, too but TypoC just isn't special enough.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
He's not here, but his mom is. I know because when I read some posts I just have to talk to her. "Mother of God..."

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's not here, but his mom is. I know because when I read some posts I just have to talk to her. "Mother of God..."
The Goddess! Blessed be . . .

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like the idea of god watching over a forum however it's naive to think it'd be this forum; everyone knows he's in the INFJ forum after he was banished from the INTx forums.

Personally, I ascribe to Johnnyyukonism, I've applied to be a missionary but I haven't heard back (doesn't want to share the wealth love).

Hey like, what's goin' on? I have this crazy hang over but I totally heard your prayer so I'm here now.

You're officially in 'n shit. We have all kinds of Love. Let it shine forth as a beacon unto like, others. And all kinds of payment plans, uh, more Love. Oh and giving or something.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In fairness, he tried the INFP forum but they couldn't agree on what god they believed in, whether they even believed in god so he went to the INFJ forum where they were all in unison. I know he was at PerC, too but TypoC just isn't special enough.

And you.

Thou hast forsaken Mine....posting privacy (like I care). So you know, punishment is Righteous in Mine eyes. 1 like should wrap this up.

The Goddess! Blessed be . . .

Hey.

I can um, here all of thee. Johnny is getting Vengeful.

I'll prolly be back with some Wrath but this video game is like Grand Theft Auto with super powers! They obviously pale in comparison to my locust swarms, but it's pretty rad.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And for the record, Mine unHoly Commandments allot me at least 2 hours online. It's written on a freakin' Tablet, so there. Prolly papyrus too. Just ask my Mom.

Righteous Edit:
lololololol. Then that is one demented, lazy, and maschocistic god. :laugh:

I haven't forgotten about you pal. I've got some Forsaking in store if I get around to it. So, ya know, watch out.

Geez I can't even keep up with all this smiting.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And for the record, Mine unHoly Commandments allot me at least 2 hours online. It's written on a freakin' Tablet, so there. Prolly papyrus too. Just ask my Mom.
Be careful what you ask for. Invoking Her name in vain might just get your tablet taken away for the week.

(Dear Lady - PLEASE not another demiurge. I understand deity is male, too, but could we have Herne back instead?)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Be careful what you ask for. Invoking Her name in vain might just get your tablet taken away for the week.

(Dear Lady - PLEASE not another demiurge. I understand deity is male, too, but could we have Herne back instead?)

Noo nooo, thou threaten Mine Tablets?? ME?

(like please don't tell, I'll have to do extra chores this week, and I'm already meeting this supermodel online, well she says, at the Dungeons and Warlords Guild this weekend, and there's this superawesome green armor bracers with +10 agility! don't ruin this for me!).