User Tag List

First 234

@Alea_iacta_est Here's another question: What do you think about Existence being upheld by Consistency and Non-Existence by Inconsistency? Are they both in "the room," and if so, are they in separate "halves," or are they a mixture?

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    @Alea_iacta_est Here's another question: What do you think about Existence being upheld by Consistency and Non-Existence by Inconsistency? Are they both in "the room," and if so, are they in separate "halves," or are they a mixture?
    Everything tangible and conceptual is tied to this room, so yes. The interesting part is that non-existence's non-existence is a testament to how existence is truly the entity of the room itself, even though the concept of non-existence is also within the boundaries of the room, but the actual realm of non-existence is non-existent and therefore inclusive of the concept of non-existence which is consequently within existence, which is the observable and physical manifestation of the room to our subjective perception (I can't believe I actually wrote that sentence). Ultimately, what lays outside the room is beyond non-existence, consistency, inconsistency, and existence, as these dichotomies exist within the room due to the room's own perpetuation of its own laws that were deemed possible by the infinite construct of the foundation, which has no actual laws unless you are inside one of the rooms; the foundation is practically unknowable yet at the same time understandable at a deep, fundamental, and paradoxically simplistic level.

Wow. Apparently we can define this Foundation, but we can't elaborate on how it acts so it can't be described much further.
    In other words, the most intrinsic thing there is is ironically outside the very intrinsic room.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Wow. Apparently we can define this Foundation, but we can't elaborate on how it acts so it can't be described much further.
    In other words, the most intrinsic thing there is is ironically outside the very intrinsic room.
    Yep. It is the basis for everything yet at the same time is outside of everything we know within this room.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Yep. It is the basis for everything yet at the same time is outside of everything we know within this room.
    So it's impossible to truly know the truth therefore there is no absolute truth outside of ones perspective in the room. So Absurdism is the only truly tangible idea in this matrix that is the room

To here knows when... Odi et Amo's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    So it's impossible to truly know the truth therefore there is no absolute truth outside of ones perspective in the room. So Absurdism is the only truly tangible idea in this matrix that is the room
    Fuck, doesn't it bring about such clarity to just dismiss objectivity...
    Solitude
    Comes just as it goes
    Goes as just its umbra
    Comes

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
    ― Albert Camus

4w5/5w4/1w2, Neutral Good, RlxAI

Socionics
    ILI

Indeed. The truth is that we can never know the truth with absolute certainty (the paradoxical foundation) because we are trapped within a lie (the room, a prison holding us simply because we, ourselves, are part of the prison, which tells us, the conscious part of the prison, that there is nothing outside of it, when in fact its very existence is evidence to suggest otherwise).

The Foundation is the most refined element of this all, the singular truth.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Indeed. The truth is that we can never know the truth with absolute certainty (the paradoxical foundation) because we are trapped within a lie (the room, a prison holding us simply because we, ourselves, are part of the prison, which tells us, the conscious part of the prison, that there is nothing outside of it, when in fact its very existence is evidence to suggest otherwise).

The Foundation is the most refined element of this all, the singular truth.
    As in objective truth: the sky is blue, the clouds are white etc

Socionics
    ILI

As in objective truth: the sky is blue, the clouds are white etc
    Yeah. The Foundation is the only objective statement about anything, even infallible mathematics is intrinsic of the lying room.

I think of it sort of like a computer with thousands (or in this case, infinite, or even beyond infinite since infinity is intrinsic of the lying room as well) of programs running on it that are extremely different from each other, each with a distinct set of properties and dichotomies that are unimaginable and impossible in our room or program.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Yeah. The Foundation is the only objective statement about anything, even infallible mathematics is intrinsic of the lying room.

I think of it sort of like a computer with thousands (or in this case, infinite, or even beyond infinite since infinity is intrinsic of the lying room as well) of programs running on it that are extremely different from each other, each with a distinct set of properties and dichotomies that are unimaginable and impossible in our room or program.
    Infinite dimensions