User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default your beliefs don't matter when it comes to the truth

I believe this statement. Like you can believe what you want, but at the end of the day the only thing that really matters is the truth. and I don't buy your reality is what's true. That's bullshit. Science has advanced too far for that to have validity. I could say I believe the sky is chartruse, it doesn't make it true. it fact it makes it false therefore you are wrong.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I think my beliefs are important and everyone should respect them and tell me I'm awesome for having them, or else they're immoral poseurs. But yours are lame, Chad. I care about you, so I want you to have less lame beliefs, Chad. Like you could try accounting for individual choice and freedom, for a start, and letting people be themselves. God, Chad, you're so judgmental, like all the losers with your lame stupid beliefs. I know my beliefs are true because I feel that they are, and that's all that I need. If you my make me doubt myself, you hate goodness and beauty and are an intolerant, narrow-minded prick.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I think my beliefs are important and everyone should respect them and tell me I'm awesome for having them, or else they're immoral poseurs. But yours are lame, Chad. I care about you, so I want you to have less lame beliefs, Chad. Like you could try accounting for individual choice and freedom, for a start, and letting people be themselves. God, Chad, you're so judgmental, like all the losers with your lame stupid beliefs.
    Aware @ Chad.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Chad needs to learn how to start respecting other people and stop acting like a subhuman. He's got to work out his anger issues. Look at me, I never get angry or dislike anyone. I've evolved beyond it.

Chad needs to stop being selfish and start thinking about something that's more in line with my values and vision for the world.

Chad should also realize that being passive-aggressive is more moral than more overt verbal hostility. But, I don't engage in passive-aggression ever, so it's a moot point.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Only being right only rarely transfers to everything else you need out of life. Other things need to go along with it, like being persuasive, diplomatic, manipulative. You know, those things that use the truth.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I don't believe in being manipulative. If I want someone to do something, I just try and convince them that it's really in their best interests, even if it isn't, and try to make it seem like I have no stake in the matter. In fact, if they ask me if I have a stake in the outcome, I'll deny it and tell them it's really their choice and is up to them.

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I don't believe in being manipulative. If I want someone to do something, I just try and convince them that it's really in their best interests, even if it isn't, and try to make it seem like I have no stake in the matter.
    You have not passed the Vulcan measure of Truth.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I didn't go with the Vulcan because Vulcans aren't known for sarcasm.

Visit my Johari:

garbage

Yup. I often face the question of whether to simply listen to 'untruth' or to jump in and 'correct' it. I figure--to each his own; who am I to try to convince others, and, moreover, can I even assume that they'd listen?