123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Do you believe in time?

If you do, do you believe the present your conscious state is in is subjective? As in, does your present awareness you hold differ on a timeline to other people?

If you don't do you believe in dimensional planes beyond our own 3D?

Socionics
    ILI

I believe in decay, which is essentially what time is. Everything has a half-life, everything is slowly decomposing into smaller and smaller bits. I think time/decay is actually the fourth dimension in the fourth dimension along with width, height, and length and the reason we experience time/decay is because it is in the higher dimensional level than us and trickles downwards but we experience it as the situational motion of an object rather than an actual dimension of an object in the third dimension and that it also trickles down into the second dimension and first dimension due to a bleeding effect created by much higher level mathematics than I have at the present.

An interesting thought: Prove that you aren't the only person truly here in the present and that everyone is in the present together with you from a subjective standpoint (you only truly experience your own point of view).

Also: interesting video that covers the first ten dimensions.

The first four dimensions are good explanations but past that is philosophical and spiritual explanations.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i believe it's subjective.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i believe it's subjective.
    Time is actually objective, our sense of time is subjective.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Not totally convinced.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    i'd like to argue that there's no difference...just for fun.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Time is only objective in the 4th dimension, where it is an actual dimension (of an object). We merely perceive it as situational motion in the third dimension because it is in a higher dimensional plane than we are, we don't even exist in the same dimension that time/decay actually exists in; therefore, we can only perceive time through the bleeding effect and it could be interpreted in several different ways as it already has been with many theories about the universe across the ages, meaning that there is no obvious, provable truth and is thus actually subjective until somebody can accurately understand the 4th dimension in all of its entirety, which is physiologically impossible because we can only think in 3 dimensions and are forced to represent the 4th dimension in 3 dimensional illusions and impossibilities like a Tesseract.

Speaking of Tesseract: this gif is mesmerizing.
    Glass_tesseract_animation.gif

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

time is a mental construct, that is always attached to location.

So I think 'mental space' is a better way of describing where you are in the spectrum of things*. Or what do you think (the) time (construct) offers that 'space' cannot adequately account for?

Be aware I might express harsh feelings of disapproval toward ideas I think are harmful to a full and proper spiritual understanding of how to operate so we can be fruitful and our fruit will remain; so if you are cool with this, let us discuss whatever might follow...
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Time is only objective in the 4th dimension, where it is an actual dimension (of an object). We merely perceive it as situational motion in the third dimension because it is in a higher dimensional plane than we are, we don't even exist in the same dimension that time/decay actually exists in; therefore, we can only perceive time through the bleeding effect and it could be interpreted in several different ways as it already has been with many theories about the universe across the ages, meaning that there is no obvious, provable truth and is thus actually subjective until somebody can accurately understand the 4th dimension in all of its entirety, which is physiologically impossible because we can only think in 3 dimensions and are forced to represent the 4th dimension in 3 dimensional illusions and impossibilities like a Tesseract.

Speaking of Tesseract: this gif is mesmerizing.
    Glass_tesseract_animation.gif
    Ok so, objective in the sense of temporality, subjective in terms of nearness or proximity. : P