User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    my personal beliefs for my self is no tatoos or piercings though it's totally fine if you want or have any of those. I have no tattoos or piercings not even my ears are pierced. I like meat but I would never force anyone who was against it or didn't like it to consume it. my philosophy is live and let live. I believe in evolution but I believe something created the universe I don't know what. I'm not religious but working on my spirtuality. I believe in Aliens the universe is to big imo to be the only planet withl life on it.
    No...All my family and friends eat meat. And I don't really feel like I want to argue with them, so I tolerate it. I never said anything negative to a meat eater, but they did say a lot of negatives to me. That's why I am so bothered with it...And why is this thread about vegetarianism at first? I didn't want it to be...I mentioned politics and other things as well...I didn't want to argue about this...

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    No...All my family and friends eat meat. And I don't really feel like I want to argue with them, so I tolerate it. I never said anything negative to a meat eater, but they did say a lot of negatives to me. That's why I am so bothered with it...And why is this thread about vegetarianism at first? I didn't want it to be...I mentioned politics and other things as well...I didn't want to argue about this...
    where in the post you quoted did I focus only on vegetarianism?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@skylights

Ok it's more of an SJ with a 1 and a 6w5 fix thing.

WhoCares

Its great you want to try new things but there is nothing really wrong with tradition or even with being closed minded for that matter. The only person it affects is the individual adhering to it. Some people are here in life to continue on the status quo, some to develop new trains of thought and others to rail against the status quo. These are all just functions of society, always have been, always will be.

Why does it upset you if others challenge your belief systems? If you're strong in your own beliefs, nothing anyone has to say will ever shake them. If someone is boring you with their rants then excuse yourself and leave.

Infinite Bubble

I'm actually tolerant to people who are considered close-minded or traditional, as that is just what they're like and it's how most people are to be honest. What bothers me the most is they're completely consumed by (western) society and are bound to its rules, so they live dull, unexceptional lives because of it, something I'm hellbent on avoiding. Drones and they don't know they can escape. Of course, there always has to be drones because that's how societies work, so in that sense some people can't be anything but. We're all drones really, but some people can see the open door. Even try and make a break for it.