User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What gives you the most fulfillment in life?

Banned Array
    5w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    What does this mean exactly?
    I'm not even sure exactly what it means; I guess it could be self-mastery, space exploration, dynamic developments, or things that generate progress and growth of any kind.

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    642 so/sx

Being useful by helping others achieve their potential. This often involves a change on their part. Sometimes this is a perspective shift. Watching their eyes light up, "Aha!"

Turning off apathy in others, or being awakened myself. Making others more aware, becoming more aware.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I would probably say this too. First part for sure.

Some INTJ huh?
    Naww, of course not. Probably makes you a cooler INTJ if anything. I think both of those can add a lot of happiness and meaning to your life - they're definitely things worth valuing and getting fulfillment from. Hard to describe but being in love and being loved just make you feel something special. Having that connection with another human being is truly one of the most beautiful things you can experience in life.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so