• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If I invented God, and God invented the Universe...

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
then that must make me above God, and beyond the Universe! What type is God? God is the "I Am"!

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
RaptorWizard is only discovering solipsism now.

Interesting.

93JC

God creates dinosaurs, God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man, man destroys God, man creates dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man, woman inherits the Earth.

mhc

MBTI Type
INtP
If I invented God, and God invented the Universe... that must make me above God, and beyond the Universe! What type is God? God is the "I Am"!
indeed! seems to me the next relevant question would be, who invented the "I".
The same one who invented the "Am" ?
So maybe to say "above god" could also be put forth as "with god" or "after god"
As the I who put you there, would reserve the right to say where you have been put?
Unless he was trying to better himself, by placing one above him, and then assuming to be one?

also, who created the place where I put Am ?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
indeed! seems to me the next relevant question would be, who invented the "I".
The same one who invented the "Am" ?
So maybe to say "above god" could also be put forth as "with god" or "after god"
As the I who put you there, would reserve the right to say where you have been put?
Unless he was trying to better himself, by placing one above him, and then assuming to be one?

also, who created the place where I put Am ?

The "I am that I am" is an elegant way of saying that we should act with the force and feeling of our true character (God), the divine light (Love) within us all!

mhc

MBTI Type
INtP
The "I am that I am" is an elegant way of saying that we should act with the force and feeling of our true character (God), the divine light (Love) within us all!

Again indeed!! However, one cannot do what you have described, unless one first understands that "I am that I am". i believe that it is important to, not only provide conclusions of ideas to people, about who they are or what they should do, but rather provide them with a means to create their own ideas of who they are and what they should do, as one can only bring forth ones light from within themselves, when they are doing it for themselves.

if one is able to understand the light in others, perhaps others would then be able to understand the light within themselves

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
God creates chicken, chicken creates egg, but egg also creates chicken, so does chicken create God?? :shrug:

I'm bad at this...