User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you find the video funny or creepy?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Creepy, absolutely. Nothing funny about it.

1 11.11%
  • I thought it was funny and creepy.

5 55.56%
  • I thought it was funny. No harm done.

3 33.33%
  • I thought it was funny at first.. but now I think it's creepy.

0 0%
First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so

First of all, he was definitely inappropriate and unfunny. However, her reaction where she looks around (about 0:22) made me giggle, and when she composed herself for the normal sign-off I lol'ed.
    5w6 - 9w8 - 3w2

Words are wind.

Quote Originally Posted by kquirk View Post
    First of all, he was definitely inappropriate and unfunny. However, her reaction where she looks around (about 0:22) made me giggle, and when she composed herself for the normal sign-off I lol'ed.
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly. It was innapropriate of him to do that, but her reaction was in itself kinda funny.

Is it even real though?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I actually cringed when he touched her. I don't know if creepy is the right word exactly but inappropriate and uncomfortable, definitely. I'm not sure how it's funny at all. Admittedly I've never found "trolling" style humour to be funny at all so that's probably why I don't get it.

If it's fake that makes me feel better, although I don't really understand the point of faking it.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

To me it's funny because it's an example of someone being really in character. It's kind of like Daniel Day Lewis method acting stuff.

I suppose it is a little dickish (and I wouldn't have the balls to do it under any circumstances), but TV news anchors, male and female, kind of irritate me, so I don't really mind. I'm just bothered by the idea that we have a profession where people who are paid to look good in order to give people "information" without actually knowing about anything they are talking about. So I don't mind that she was a little uncomfortable for one moment and her composure was ruined. I mean, maybe she's a swell person, but the existence of the profession annoys me. I kind of liked seeing it disrupted like that.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

First thoughts: The fact that she didn't like it makes it a negative thing. And pretty much kills the humor. If she had been okay with it and rolled with it, (for whatever reason), might have been more positive.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.