• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Jesus Really Looked Like

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
merciful-jesus.jpg

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jesus clearly looks exactly like Zang. He did say once in a Momron church that he could be the avatar returning Christ consciousness to our world.

That sounds very funny, but hey, if you're really determined, the teachings of Jesus tell us of powers to move mountains (metaphorically so at least).

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Whoever put the crown on must have had stainless steel gloves.

Mole

Permabanned
Jesus was landless in the Roman Empire and so was a non-person.

Jesus also wrote nothing and so was illiterate.

And Jesus never said a word against institutional slavery even though he was surrounded by it.

But most important, Jesus is a figure of theology.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I'd wager he looked human, most likely.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess I'm the lucky one who gets to post this...
513259474_13195159_wide-360d295b5726058b589b84b5d341f077b1cde4a7.jpg

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think it would be wise to question the facts of Jesus's existence before we start deducing what he may have looked, assuming there's something to describe.