First 234

Thread: What is life?

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    You never get it all done. We all die with stuff in our inbox. It's not about the end. It's about the process.

You are eternal.

It is eternal.

There is no end.

Expansion never ends.

The light and the vessel never cease.

I have experienced this, therefore know this to be true for me, through meditation and raising my conciousness.
    I once read about the amount of facebook users who are actually dead already, kind of mad to think that others are linking to and posting on their profiles and them already gone.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I couldn't remember which one of those in your signature I started to read. But I looked at it and it's under "The universe as best as Ene can currently understand them"

But what I shoulda said before was when I started to read Ene's description...I fully agreed with everything until I got to the part about The Beautiful One. That's where I kinda go in a different direction.

What do you mean "I don't really "believe" anything about God - that's an infinite question."??

I'd like to clarify as well...my definition of God is more along the lines of Source. In the sense that...it's like an ocean...everything comes from it and goes back into it kinda thing
    I mean God is a very high-minded entity beyond our current scope and takes on many levels we aren't connected to.

God can be for instance a pool of infinite promise, can take shape with anything.
    He can be a field of love that fills us all with his light.
    Beings with great powers beyond our own can be Gods.
    Existence as a whole is God in the sense that its supreme and birthed us.

Ultimately, God may very well be things along those lines, but surely there's much more to it.

As far as the Beautiful One goes, I subscribe to a theory that our world was corrupted by a parasite, destroyed the old program.

The good Gods just seem to guide us very indirectly, more like listening to vibrations and giving feelings, whereas the bad Gods cloud it all.

I titled my newest thread "A Journey to Know the Mind of God", the greatest one of them all.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I mean God is a very high-minded entity beyond our current scope and takes on many levels we aren't connected to.

God can be for instance a pool of infinite promise, can take shape with anything.
    He can be a field of love that fills us all with his light.
    Beings with great powers beyond our own can be Gods.
    Existence as a whole is God in the sense that its supreme and birthed us.

Ultimately, God may very well be things along those lines, but surely there's much more to it.

As far as the Beautiful One goes, I subscribe to a theory that our world was corrupted by a parasite, destroyed the old program.

The good Gods just seem to guide us very indirectly, more like listening to vibrations and giving feelings, whereas the bad Gods cloud it all.

I titled my newest thread "A Journey to Know the Mind of God", the greatest one of them all.
    Yea, I try not to look at the world in terms of good and bad cause it get confusing for me. What's good for one person is not for another...so I have steered away from that.

Nice to know peoples thoughts on this stuff though!
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I once read about the amount of facebook users who are actually dead already, kind of mad to think that others are linking to and posting on their profiles and them already gone.
    I dunno, my uncle passed away unexpectedly a few years ago and his FB is still up. I like that it is. I can go there and look at his photos and reminisce from time to time. People still post him well-wishes from time to time. If it's bothersome to anyone they can just defriend him.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Ah, there's that social worker attitude people seek!
    Cmon it was just self defense on his part.

Anyways I think "life" is an organic process. An organism is defined by its capacity to reproduce, to grow, and to die. It is something other than what I would call consciousness in the proper sense as that is someting which I see as seperate from "life". We reflect our emotions, instincts and desires in our cosnciousness though(coscniousness is the reflecting pool of the body).

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

This thread makes me think of this:

Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    This thread makes me think of this:

Post #4 brah.