User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 65

  1. #31
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,629

    Default

    People arent searching for meaning so much as the experience of being alive. The question is whether you will be ready when your adventure arrives?

  2. #32
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Oh boy. Magic Qwan decided to demonstrate he's not an NTP after all by throwing his arms up into the air and screaming 'I fuckin quit!' NFP style... bold move. I like it. I've always reserved this special treat for those closest to me but I can appreciate this method as well.

    I haven't read this entire thread Magic Qwan... but if the OP is any indication of what follows I highly doubt there is a feeling you've had that I have not. We may have already discussed this - you and I...but here's the thing...you are not alone in your pain and suffering. And things do not get better. Things do not get easier.

    You create something magic or beautiful... and someone is going to be right there to take it away. As fast as you can create...some force will destroy it... and there is nothing you can do about it. So what now? You get back up and start the process all over again. And you do it with happiness in your heart. And as you do this the Magic of Life will start to unfold to you (talking ENFP here for those that may be thinking wtf?) but it will not take away the pain and heartache and suffering. Accept this. It is a constant. But you still get up and create happiness...because you are walking the path of the warrior.

    I'm running out the door now and will return to correct whatever may need correcting here.

  3. #33
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Oh boy. Magic Qwan decided to demonstrate he's not an NTP after all by throwing his arms up into the air and screaming 'I fuckin quit!' NFP style... bold move. I like it. I've always reserved this special treat for those closest to me but I can appreciate this method as well.

    I haven't read this entire thread Magic Qwan... but if the OP is any indication of what follows I highly doubt there is a feeling you've had that I have not. We may have already discussed this - you and I...but here's the thing...you are not alone in your pain and suffering. And things do not get better. Things do not get easier.

    You create something magic or beautiful... and someone is going to be right there to take it away. As fast as you can create...some force will destroy it... and there is nothing you can do about it. So what now? You get back up and start the process all over again. And you do it with happiness in your heart. And as you do this the Magic of Life will start to unfold to you (talking ENFP here for those that may be thinking wtf?) but it will not take away the pain and heartache and suffering. Accept this. It is a constant. But you still get up and create happiness...because you walking the path of the warrior.

    I'm running out the door now and will return to correct whatever may need correcting here.
    OK...
    I am about to eat a little something...
    I really would like to be an at least somewhat famous author someday. I am studying the life of Ray Bradbury for inspiration and ideas on how to balance getting my work out there with making a profit...
    Writing will always be secondary to teaching, though.
    I believe that children ought to be given knowledge and freedom, rather than
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  4. #34
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    OK...
    I am about to eat a little something...
    I really would like to be an at least somewhat famous author someday. I am studying the life of Ray Bradbury for inspiration and ideas on how to balance getting my work out there with making a profit...
    Writing will always be secondary to teaching, though.
    I believe that children ought to be given knowledge and freedom, rather than
    Rather than..? Rather than what?! Don't leave us hanging!

  5. #35
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Rather than..? Rather than what?! Don't leave us hanging!
    …Rather than rules and regulations and indoctrination…

    I'd like children, too…
    After a few years of just learning myself without outside interference…
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  6. #36
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    OK...
    I am about to eat a little something...
    I really would like to be an at least somewhat famous author someday. I am studying the life of Ray Bradbury for inspiration and ideas on how to balance getting my work out there with making a profit...
    Writing will always be secondary to teaching, though.
    I believe that children ought to be given knowledge and freedom, rather than

    I know you do. I want you to do me a few favors...okay?

    The first thing I would like you to do is...anyone that is telling you you are an e6 or agreeing with you that you 'seem very e6ish'...or talks to you as if you are an e6... or even if you're just buying something at the store and the total comes to $6.60 or whatever... I want you to say to that person "Starry says you don't know shit about the enneagram...and that you're probably a major dumbass in general." <-okay you got that?

    Next, I want you to get a detailed description of e9 and e5. Descriptions that include information on the expressions of the lower levels of health for each one (e9 being the integration point for e6 and e5 being the integration point for e7.) And I want you to tell me which description resembles your OP in this thread.

    Hold on I need to get some more coffee...

  7. #37
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    ^^Okay did you get those two things done?

    I have turned this over so many times in my mind and I still can't come up with an explanation that 'feels right' to me so to speak... but there are some e7s that form an unhealthy connection to e5 fairly early on in life. I mean, there are some e7s that never will...that will never establish a connection to e5 period whether it be stressful or by way of integration. Like, I'm thinking of my ESTP 7w8 uncle right now <-he's the 'classic' e7...the image of what enters most people's minds when they think of e7...the person you want to hate but find you can't because they are just so unbelievably charming... This uncle of mine will never know e5...and will only be forced into 'sobriety' by aging (but he won't even know this occurring because everything in life is just always awesome.)

    I think it's pretty clear that depression is a major contributing factor in this early, unhealthy connection to e5. Hardship... Possibly e4 in a person's tritype...idk. I myself was somewhere in between for years. Like we were discussing in a different thread you created regarding spacing-out... I was the typical e7 optimist...so much so that I didn't understand what I was not processing emotionally...and subsequently these things presented themselves physically instead. But I definitely had my moments of unhealthy e5. Spontaneously losing it because of all the pain and suffering in the world. Giving up. Embracing nihilism. Embracing nihilism until something *magical* brought me back to "LIFE IS AMAZING!!!111"

    ^^This is what I see you doing MQ. You're just WAY more of a rapid-cycler than I was but I believe you can make this work in your favor. If you can learn this now...you won't go a long time with the rose colored glasses like I did. Actually...I will eventually advise you to keep the rose colored glasses on tbh...but to always remain mindful of wearing them. But I'm going to take another break here....I will return to this.

  8. #38
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I know you do. I want you to do me a few favors...okay?

    The first thing I would like you to do is...anyone that is telling you you are an e6 or agreeing with you that you 'seem very e6ish'...or talks to you as if you are an e6... or even if you're just buying something at the store and the total comes to $6.60 or whatever... I want you to say to that person "Starry says you don't know shit about the enneagram...and that you're probably a major dumbass in general." <-okay you got that?

    Next, I want you to get a detailed description of e9 and e5. Descriptions that include information on the expressions of the lower levels of health for each one (e9 being the integration point for e6 and e5 being the integration point for e7.) And I want you to tell me which description resembles your OP in this thread.

    Hold on I need to get some more coffee...
    Alright...
    I will show you what I see in myself...

    Enneagram 5:
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  9. #39
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Enneagram 9:
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  10. #40
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Enneagram 6:
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

Similar Threads

  1. Can I please have help? I'm hopeless when it comes to typing
    By RooibosKrayfish in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2017, 09:16 AM
  2. it's just li'l ol' me
    By Ivy in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 09:01 PM
  3. It's about damn time!
    By Rajah in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 03:12 AM
  4. It's Tara
    By targobelle in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 11:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO